ᴛᴡᴏ

(A/N) Hi! I don't want to make this its own chapter so like,,, take it here
I forgot the password to this account and also just kinda 
lost motivation to write anything LMAO 
but I should be back now!
Exams just finished today so I'll have more time to write and shit 
Also if the writing randomly changes I started writing this on like Halloween and dropped it until today fdsjfsdjfdj
I don't want to read the writing from Halloween so yeah just like enjoy a writing change if there is one I dont even know if I've improved my writing at all 

(A/N) Hi! I don't want to make this its own chapter so like,,, take it hereI forgot the password to this account and also just kinda lost motivation to write anything LMAO but I should be back now!Exams just finished today so I'll have more time t...

(Nobody/3rd Person POV)

Y/N and Todoroki were driving to their next planned filming spot, an abandoned hospital. Shinsou was in the backseat like normal, making sure the camera was working. It was quiet for the most part, save for the music that played through the radio in the background, almost white noise at that point. To say that they were tired was quite the understatement. The clock read 2:45 AM, and though the three should be used to the time, as it was the same every time they filmed, they all felt the sleep wearing down on them. Perhaps filming another video the night after a huge collab wasn't the best idea. But Todoroki had some family issues or whatever, he wouldn't disclose what, and they needed to film so they had something ready for their schedule. 

Glancing off to the side, Todoroki noticed Y/N drifting off, and sighed, finally speaking up from the strangely comfortable silence. "We're almost at this stupid hospital." His voice had dragged both Y/N and Shinsou from their near sleep, one having more complaints than the other. 

Y/N's drowsiness was pushed down by the excitement of getting out and doing something fun. "Oh thank god! I thought I was gonna die in this car!" She chuckled at the end, and looked out of the window eagerly, hoping to see the old building. To her dismay, the GPS had said that they still had another 15 to 20 minutes left. A groan escaped her lips as her head flopped onto the window. 

Shinsou glared at Todoroki from the background, "I thought you said we were there."

"I said almost there." 

"Well, you should've waited 'til we were there."

Y/N chuckled lightly, glanced back at Shinsou. "Hey man, let's not destroy my car yeah?" Todoroki looked very offended at that statement, turning and staring at Y/N. "'Your car'? Last I checked this was my car, L/N." 

Y/N chuckled, "whatever you say Shouto. Whatever you say." She hummed, resting her head in the palm of her hand, and returning to stare out the window. Silence returned to the car, so Todoroki turned up the music to fill it. It wasn't anything interesting, just some pop station that played songs nobody recognized. 

~~~~💀~~~~

Shinsou gave the thumbs up, showing that the camera was rolling. Y/N stifled a yawn and waved at the camera. "Hi everyone! Today we're at an old hospital from the... 60's- 1860's actually I think." Todoroki nodded, so she continued talking. "So basically, we're just gonna explore! Hopefully, bump into some ghosts and get some good footage. Because we spent 2 hours in that car and this better be worth it, I swear." Huffing, Todoroki nudging my shoulder. 

"Uh... yeah... anyway, I guess let's start because it's late and I actually like to sleep L/N." He said, mumbling the last part, glaring at his friend. Y/N just smirked at him and stood up. "You ready to find some ghosts?"

"As far as I'm aware we haven't actually seen any ghosts L/N," Todoroki said distractedly, more focused on getting his EMI tracker to turn on. She just scoffed and shook her head. "Uhuh, what about the orb we saw last week?" 

"A piece of dust?" 

"IT WAS NOT A PIECE OF DUST!" The one who exclaimed looked shocked at the claim, staring at Todoroki like he committed the biggest crime. "It was so a ghost orb! Shinsou tell him it was a ghost orb!" 

Shinsou, having been used to being dragged into this by now, just sighed and shook his head. "Shouldn't you two be finding ghosts here instead of bringing up ghosts from other places?"

Y/N just nodded with a smile, "Right! So let's grab our gear and go!" Without waiting for a reply from either male, Y/N grabbed the bag with her designated items and left the room they set up camp in.

~~~~💀~~~~

At least 3 hours later, the group had explored the majority of the hospital; save for the few areas that seemed just too dangerous to go down. "L/N? Guess what we didn't find. Any ghosts." 

"UH, WE DID TOO! Your reader went off and so did the spirit box! We heard ghosts!" Y/N shot back, crossing her arms childishly as the bag slipped from her shoulder down to the crook of her arm, tugging the whole arm down, and nearly dropping everything. Todoroki just sighed and shook his head as he glanced around the room, making sure they weren't leaving anything. 

Shinsou shut off the camera after a goodbye, and they continued their check. "Everyone has everything right? I'm not coming back if we did." Todoroki hummed as he walked out of the room. Y/N and Shinsou glanced at each other, Y/N chuckling lightly knowing damn well that if someone did forget something Todoroki will come back. "Nah we didn't!" 

Quickly following Shinsou out, Y/N ignored the sound of giggling behind her, a small smile slipping onto her features as she caught up with the other two. 

~~~~💀~~~~

After dropping Shinsou off at his place, Y/N and Todoroki opted to head to his house. Even if they went to Y/N's, it would've been far too late for Todoroki to head back by himself. Y/N jumped slightly as the sound of a door shutting startled her back into focus. 

"The guest room's open... like always" He mumbled, sounding more monotone than normal. Though Y/N got it, it was very late- er early... what time even was it? Glancing at her phone she groaned. Of course, it was 6 AM. That was just so typical of her. 

"Sorry for keeping you up for so long man," She mumbled, chuckling awkwardly. Todoroki just waved her off tiredly as he slipped into his room. "Nothing I'm not used to." He called back.

Y/N just nodded with a light smile as she hurried into the guest room, flopping onto the bed and melting into the comfort it gave her. Quickly changing into something more appropriate for sleeping, and doing her normal nightly routine, save for it being early morning. 

After everything was done, Y/N scrambled into the bed, officially calling it a day. Editing and everything else can happen tomorrow- well later that day. 

~~~~💀~~~~

I feel like this is short ngl FKSDFJKSD
its like 1160 words but it just feels short to me-
But uh yeah I should be back now! 
Gonna work on not disappearing for months on end again 
Thank you for waiting so long for another update! I'm seriously sorry about that