2.) The Astronomy Tower

TW: swearing
Italics in quotations are thoughts!!
——————————————————————————

It was finally time for the two boys to meet at the tower. It was approximately 1 in the morning, so they had to be quiet as to not wake the professors or Filch for that matter.

Harry didn't know how to feel. He was so overcome with...he didn't know what it was. His stomach tingled, his hands were sweaty and his legs were weak. He decided not to tell Ron and Hermione because he knew they would judge him, asking a million questions. They could never trust Draco..but Harry could. Harry pondered what to bring to the Astronomy Tower, as the blonde boy had asked Harry to bring something to do. Harry finally decided on a muggle music device called a record player. "I can almost guarantee Draco doesn't even KNOW what this is!" Harry thought proudly. He snuck out of the Gryffindor common room and to the Astronomy tower, slightly trembling with each step. "God damnit Harry, please stop moving. Why ARE you moving so much. You are literally going to see Draco and that's all."

Draco was anticipating this moment all day. He didn't know why but he felt so much utter joy thinking of the fact that he would be seeing Harry. He knew that he told Harry 1:00AM but he was seriously considering leaving at 10:00PM. Draco kept the fact that he was going to see Harry a secret. He didn't think his friends would appreciate it, considering he was a Slytherin and Harry a Gryffindor. By 12:45 Draco started towards the Astronomy Tower. He wanted to be early for Harry. As he rounded the corner, he started to feel light headed. "What the hell?? What's happening? Okay maybe I walked too fast and just need some deep breaths." He thought. Those breaths didn't seem to help. His heart started to race. It was now 12:58AM. He knew Harry would be there any minute and he couldn't help but smirk. He got to spend the whole night with Harry fricking Potter.

—————

Draco was looking out at the autumn sky when Harry arrived. Harry smacked himself when he realized his eyes were glued to Draco's ass. "Hey! I'm here." Harry said with a slight smile to alert Draco of his presence.

"Hey Potter. Sit. This is going to be one longggg night." Draco muttered. Harry blushed and sat down, Draco across from him now. "So," Draco asked, "what did you bring for us to do? You better not have forgotten."

"Actually I didn't!" Harry smiled proudly. Harry's goofy smile made Draco soft. He didn't know why but there was something in his sparkly green eyes that made Draco just want to pick him up in his arms and- "I brought a record player!" Harry spoke with pride.

"What the bloody hell is a record player?" Draco asked in complete confusion. Hardy knew he completed his goal.

"It's a muggle music device! I brought my favorite records so we can listen to muggle music together." Harry said with a smirk and a blush.

The two boys listened to the music Harry provided until almost 3 in the morning. The two boys had enjoyed the other's company a lot. They had been laughing for the past two hours and loved how they made each other feel. It felt so natural..so right...

"Sooooooo, what do we do now?" Harry asked Draco.

Draco now had the perfect plan to determine who the real Potter was. "How about a game of Truth or Dare?" He said slyly. He knew this was the best plan.

"That sounds like a plan." Harry said, adjusting himself from his laid back position to criss-cross. "I'll start. Truth or dare Draco."

"Truth."

"Okay..what's your sexuality?" Harry pondered it in his mind over the past year. He was almost certain Draco was straight but this was a nice ice breaker in his mind.

"For the past couple of years I've been trying to convince myself that I'm straight but I finally came to terms with myself this summer and realized that I'm gay." Draco blurted out. "Shit."

"WOAH. The very Draco Malfoy who has all Slytherin girls swooning over him is gay!" Harry said in his most dramatic tone.

"Oh shut it Potter." Draco said, blushing and laughing. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to..." Draco stretched. He couldn't help himself. He knew Harry would feel a sharp pain in his body if he didn't follow through so he decided to make this game interesting. "Take off one article of clothing. Oh and socks don't count."

Harry blushed. "Stop it. Pull yourself together. You don't actually like Draco so this should be easy." "Wow aren't you being cheeky Malfoy." Harry spoke. He removed his shirt in a very slow and deliberate manner, trying to keep his own emotions under control.

Draco's jaw dropped. Harry was even hotter now. "Fuck he's hot. I would do anything to pick him up and kiss him all over." Draco had to manually close his mouth to stop staring at Harry's abs.

"Truth or dare Draco."

"Truth."

"Playing it safe I see." Harry chuckled. "Okay then, what's your favorite nickname that people call you?"

"Honestly I hate nicknames. But I've always liked it when people call me Dray. There is something about it that when people say it I just..." Draco cut off, biting his lip. Harry caught this and found he perfect timing.

"Okay..Dray. Didn't know that about you." He smirked once he saw Draco's wide eyes. Harry chose truth when Dray asked him.

"What's your biggest secret?" Draco knew this would be good.

"I've been exploring my sexuality since everything that happened with Cho and honestly I don't find girls attractive. But there is this one guy," he met Draco's eyes, "that every time I see him I'm at a loss for words. I don't know if I like him or not. Everything I know tells me I shouldn't but there is something about him that makes my heart beat a million times a minute and I, sadly, feel like I have a crush on him. I just want to tell him but I know that no one here would accept me for being gay, especially if I were to go for HIM." Harry realized what he just said. Harry looked at Draco's shocked gray eyes. Had Harry just come out to him? "Oh my Merlin. I can't believe I just said that. You are gonna tell everyone aren't you? Please don't Dray this will ruin me; please don't tell anyone. Everyone is going to hate me." Harry pleaded, his eyes welling up with tears.

"Hey," Draco scooted closer to him, only a couple of inches separating their faces. They could feel each other's warm breath. "I'm not gonna out you. I'm not that much of an asshole. Come out in your own terms. I'm sorry that I made you tell me Harry."

Harry met his eyes, shocked. Dray just used his name. Harry felt the heat going to his face. Draco brushed away his tears. Suddenly they both were flustered. Draco scooted back away from Harry.

They played more rounds of Truth or Dare, asking stupid meaningless questions until 5AM rolled around the corner. They both got up, seeing the sun glanced over the horizon and decided they needed to get changed for classes. Harry put back on his shirt and walked with Dray back towards the common rooms. As they rounded the Gryffindor common room, Harry and Draco's hands brushed one another's. They both turned bright red as they met eyes.

"Wait. Harry just blushed at the fact that we met hands. Does he...like me? Was I the guy the was talking about?"

"Hold on. Dray just blushed. We touched hands and he turned bright red. Does he like me back? Forget it that's crazy."

Both the boys brushed off their thoughts and Draco wished Harry a farewell at the painting of the Fat Lady. As Harry entered his common room, he saw Ron waiting up. From the looks of it, he hadn't gotten much sleep.

"Well. Where have you been?" Ron chuckled, "You've been gone for at least 2 hours now. I've been up since 3."

Harry didn't know what to tell Ron. "Nowhere important." was the only answer he could give Ron. Harry walked up to his room and walked the sunrise. He then proceeded to get dressed and go back to the common room. He was more then happy to see Drac- Dray in Potions today. More of a chance to see his new crush.