Scene 5 - Poison Ivy and Catwoman

Batman and Robin run into a vast open space – much like a playground. With the bricked wall around the sides, opposite to their side is another gate with a mechanism to open it, requiring a key. To their left is a pond with a fountain the centre as to the right is a celled wall to one side containing several LEGO bricks. Catwoman jumps from the gate to run down and laugh as a flower rises up beside her – a massive plant being controlled by Poison Ivy in the centre! They stare at the pair as some of the tree men begin digging up through the ground. The flower around Poison Ivy sometimes spins slowly sometimes as a poisonous gas emits from out of the plant whilst Catwoman backflips before launching herself up to jump away from the gate. The tree men begin to attack!

Robin:

Here we go again!

They fight! Batman punches them as they are easily knocked over as Robin hurries for the lake to jump in and refill the water. More tree men begin rising up from the ground. They then charge for the heroes, but Batman launches a sticker bomb at them! It lands on one of the men as he panics and screams, running around scared. The other two men distance away from him to attack. The doomed man jumps into the pond as Robin dives out. KABOOM! He is exploded into LEGO pieces as the water splashes up. The other men back away as Robin fires the water at the tree men.

Batman:

Good. Just keep them busy for the moment Robin. I'll see what's in that cell.

The men are being splashed by the water as they walk back being covered by it. Batman pulls open the cell and sees little LEGO pieces inside as he quickly assembled to create a lawnmower. The men step too close to Poison Ivy and breath in the toxic gas around her as they too are reduced into little LEGO pieces. The lawnmower revs and rips open the plant damaging it and harming Poison Ivy. More men drill their way up to attack. More punching and fighting ensues between Batman and the criminals. Some pieces of yellow LEGO bricks, designed to look like flowers, crash around them attempting to harm them. Robin uses the initiative to break the fountain in the centre of the pool to attempt to create something to use against Poison Ivy – something like a chemical that can be used against her.

He then jumps over, but more yellow bricks smash around him too, doing his best to avoid the incoming damage. Boy Wonder smashes a boxed metal close to Poison Ivy as they are broken into bouncing LEGO bricks and assembles them quickly for a spinning object to emit a purple gas onto Poison Ivy. As the falling metal bricks stop, Batman, finishing punching and beating up the remaining criminals dressed in their Tree outfits – in time to see Poison Ivy scream as she sinks into the ground with her plant. What is left however are more LEGO pieces that will assemble another platform for a change in outfits.

Robin:

Piece of cake. Now for Catwoman.

Batman assembles the platform together for his Sensor Suit. He jumps into it as he then is formed into the suit. Then, Catwoman jumps over the bars before flashing invisible.

Batman:

Perfect.

Robin:

She doesn't fool us.

Batman uses the sensor suit to track her position, seeing her wander over to the right to sneak up on the pair. Robin however arms the water gun.

Batman:

She's heading to the right.

Robin sprays the water over to her in that direction – as the water is present on her as they see a watery humanoid female body react to the water – hissing at it as a cat would.

Robin:

Cats just can't get enough water.

He watches Batman rush over and ties up Catwoman leaving her on the ground as a square white card is left on the ground. Batman picks it up, thinking to himself that the key would fit the lock, before then rushing over to it, slotting the key in, turning the mechanism to open the door and making the entrance accessible.

Batman:

Come on Robin, we've still got plenty of work to do...

They then rush down the alleyway to fight more crime...