Scene 6 - More Trails and Leads

Batman and Robin now arrive at a road path leading down to the water supply area. For now, where they appear to be outside one of the buildings with walls knocked down clearly by Two Face's work. As our heroes enter, Two-Face's goons run to attack them, but Batman flashes invisible suddenly as the three men, one holding a machine gun, turn around confused to one another. But they still went for Robin who fended them off. Suddenly, one of the men is picked up from the back and slammed to the groundbreaking his back. The other two men turn around confused. The man with the machine gun fires randomly around in the nothingness. His neck is twisted as he falls to the ground dropping his gun – seriously injured from his twisted neck, not quite broken. The other man is tapped on by the shoulder, turning around confused by it as he is punched right between the eyes onto Robin who punches him back. Batman's invisibility fades as he punches him in the nose to the ground unconscious.

Robin:

They'll be fine, won't they?

Batman:

Sure they will.

They then rush through the passage.

Robin:

Boy, what a mess Two-Face has made here.

Batman:

Up ahead. You see the water filtration supply?

Robin:

Yeah. I'll have to change.

Batman:

Your suit will be around here somewhere. See if you can jump up there and try and locate it.

Some black metal pieces lie around them, meaning Robin can jump up and reach up to a higher level to locate his ordinary suit. He jumps onto a circular black springy platform, bouncing on it a few times so he is high enough to reach a higher level. Once up to the top of a grey standing monument, he swings himself, rollie-polling up onto a level of a balcony somewhere along with the building. Two of Two-Faces goons are up on the level he lands on! They then turn and begin to attack! Boy Wonder dodges an incoming punch as the man who threw it loses balance and topples to the ground, whilst the other fights Robin, who then retaliates by punching him before the criminal is beaten up. Robin then swings down to another balcony as two more criminals are on it, who is tinkering with a grenade, attaching it or dealing with the explosive somehow.

As they discuss to each other on the other side of the balcony, the one closest to Robin turns to him, then back, then to him again in shock as he steps backwards, knocking his accomplice off the balcony as he falls to the bottom with the bomb – not detonating it, fortunately. On the ground level, Batman finds another springy device. Realizing he must change out of his current outfit; he breaks the object by smashing it repeatedly before it breaks into bouncing pieces of LEGO to form a platform for him to change into the new outfit. Once assembled, he jumps in as his ordinary suit before returning to see what fell behind him – a goon with an unexploded grenade. He looks up to find Robin beating up another goon. In fact, the goon pulls out a gun and, pointing it out, aims at Robin, as Boy Wonder then slaps the gun away and is left to beat up the goon by punching him and almost throwing him over to his fate.

Batman:

Good job Robin. Come down, and we might need this device!

He examines the grenade as Robin heads down to join Batman.

Robin:

Well?

Batman:

This may come in handy. We could use this later on.

Robin:

But your power suit was perfectly fine in exploding stuff up.

Batman:

Keep moving Robin.

They then sprint past everything and eventually reach the end, finding Two-Face's car crashed into the entrance of a waterworks, leaving lots of rocks and debris around it. The bumper is crashed in and there appears to be nobody in, but the car must be removed to gain access. Approaching up to the vehicle, Batman places the object on it as a timer is set for ten seconds as he quickly dashes away to hide behind cover as... BAM! KABOOM! The car detonates! Imploding into rubble and dented metal, the path is opened. They then peer around now to make sure it is safe. They then dash into the waterworks to finally deal with Two-Face...