🔫1🔫

I sighed, barely anyone had come into the pharmacy. When someone did, they were also questioning why no one was there also. The happy town seemed so quiet. I hated it.

A ding alerted me, someone was coming in. Two young men, one with   caramel hair, and one with dark almost black hair.

Their attire was simple, a hoodie and a tan jacket.

"Welcome" I greeted. They just nodded, and walked up. They put orange bottles on the counter, "Can I see both of your IDs?" I asked, the both opened their wallet and handed them.

Yep, it was their medication. Prescribed for coughing and hallucinations. I smiled, then want in the back to retrieve their medication.

I came back, holding separate bags, I handed them. They paid and then exited. That was quick and awkward.

I glanced at the clock, my shift was up. Meaning it was closing time, I smiled. Ready to leave.

...

I locked up the doors, then headed on my way home. I had to walk, I hadn't saved up money for a car and walking was healty anyways.

I stepped on the sidewalk, no cars what so ever. The aura in the town seemed so negative and lonely. A ringing noise started to ring in my ear. I groaned, did I really just get a migraine? Fun.

I kicked a pebble, annoyed by the ringing. A low growl came from behind me, thinking it was a dog. I looked behind me. My breathing stopped.

There behind me was some sort of animal. It looked like a big lion. It wasn't like a lion. It was basically a shadow of one. It's glowing red eyes, it looked like it left behind some sort of black dust.

I screamed, I turned and started to run. I didn't know where to go, I dashed into an ally way but was greeted with a terrible fate. A dead end.

I saw a dumpster and jumped in, it stank but I could deal with it. My breathing became heavy, tears streaming down.

Gunshots were fired, I covered my ears. Praying, praying to who ever could hear me.

Then, two husk voices spoke. "You can come out" one said, I stayed still. I couldn't figure out if I should trust them. The lid of the dumpster opened, I was greeted with the same two men. The one with dark hair, held out his hand.

I hesitated before taking it, he pulled me out. "Thank you" I cried, hugging his body, fear still strangling me. He rubbed my back in circles. I looked back at the caramel haired man, he reloaded his gun.

"We have to go" He spoke, the area started to stink. I thought it was me before seeing the lion disintegrate. Black smoke evaporated, leaving a stench behind.

The man with the tan jacket turned around, "Hop on" I jumped on his back, he seemed strong. The yellow hooded boy ran behind us. We dashed into a store.

They brought me to the furniture section. The one who was carrying me set me on a bed. "What happened?" They asked, sitting on a couch in front of the bed.

"I was walking home, my ears started to ring, then I heard a low growl. I looked behind me and saw t-that thing. I ran into an ally way to hide, then you guys saved me" I looked down, twirling my hair from anxiety.

"Thank you, what are your names?" I asked. "I'm Timothy, you can call me Tim" He said. "I'm Brian" The other one said. "My name is Y/n" I spoke softly, still anxious. Paranoia lurking in me.

Tim got up, "Well we should grab a cart and load up on some things" I nodded.