🔫2🔫

I grabbed a cart, following Brian, we all had a cart. Mine was filled with good and drinks. Tim's was filled with weapons to protect ourselves. Brian's was supplied with personal essentials we needed.

We made our way back to the furniture section. We had picked all of our own beds. I know it wasn't the best time to smile, yet I couldn't help it. I had another chance at life.

...

"Like this?" I attempted to reload the gun. "No like this" Brian showed me. "Oh! I think I have the hang of it" I exclaimed, properly reloading it. Brian smirked and nodded, "Yep, you got it down"

Tim came back all clean, his hair wet. "It's your turn Brian" I shuffled my wet hair, well it was damp now. Tim sat down, still drying his hair.

"So Y/n tell me about yourself" Tim spoke, breaking the silence when Brian left to go shower in the employee room. "I'm just a regular pharmacist, nothing special" I smiled.

"Any hobbies?" He asked, eating an oreo. "I draw and take photos" I quietly spoke. "What do you draw and take pictures of?" He picked up another oreo. "Usually people and animals" I laid back on my bed.

The only thought that crossed my mind was what that thing was that attacked me. I sighed, "Tim do you know what that thing was earlier?" I turned on my side to face him, snuggling up in a blanket.

"No idea honestly, it looked like a shado-" He started coughing, I quickly came right by his side, rubbing his back. Blood spat out on his hand, I gasped. "I'll be right back!" I ran a couple of isles over. I snatched a tissue box, sprinting as fast as I could over to Tim.

The poor man was still coughing, I handed him the tissue. He coughed into it some more, then it stopped. "Does your throat hurt? I can make you some food" I suggested, he simply nodded.

...

I came back, handing him a sandwich. "AH SHIT" A yell could be heard, Brian. Tim shot up, dropping his sandwiches. We both grabbed firearms, running to Brian. Ringing played in my ears again.

...

When we got there was another thing. This time instead of red eyes, it had green emerald ones. Tim shot it's leg, causing it to fall over and hiss in pain. It was formed in a person.

It started screeching, making us all cover our ears and fall to the ground. I cried in pain, it hurt so bad, it felt like I just wanted to give up and let it harm us.

I went limp, I felt paralyzed. My whole world slowly starting to go blury. Next thing I saw was Tim slide over the gun to Brian, while having a coughing fit.

A gunshot gave the shadow it's final breath. It went limp as well. My vision started to restore, that familiar stench came back. The dust floated off.

I got up, my joints aching. We all just sat there, taking in what had just happened. "We can't stay here for long, just a night" Tim managed to huff out.

Brian got up, and helped me get up, then helped Tim. We both carried Tim, to the furniture section. We slowly laid him on the bed, I tucked him in. Ruffling with his hair, he seemed tired and the most affected. I hated to see him like that, I could tell Brian did too.

I nodded at Brian, he could do watch, then I would. I laid down. The lights went dim, my world and senses went numb. I let sleep finally consume me.

...

I was shaken awake, "It's my turn" Brian whispered softly in my ear. I got up, and sat next to Tim. Brian handed me the gun and flashlight, thank god I paid attention when he taught me to reload it. Brian was fast asleep. A little shuffling came from behind me, a low groan.

He gripped on my shirt, "Y/n?" He asked, his voice low and tired. "Yes Tim?" I replied, listening for anything.

No reply, he must have been a sleep talker. I smiled, then all of the sudden I heard sniffling. I looked around, Tim had been crying, oh goodness. I patted his back. His fast paced breathing slowed.

Yet, he was still crying. I played with his hair, then all of a sudden his arms snaked around my waist, pulling me into a cuddle like position. His warmth like a soft teddy bear.

I swiftly wiggled out, replacing it with a pillow he wasn't using. We had just met each other, yet he was sleeping and pulled me into a hug. My face felt warm, I was blushing.

I shrugged it off, just looking around and my thoughts floating around. It got so lonely I started talking to myself.

...

The day sky came over the window from above. Letting me know, morning had come. I shook Tim awake. "Timothy, it's time to head out, we need to go quick if we don't wanna run into those creatures" I whisper, he slowly opened his eyes like a puppy first seeing the world.

He got up, containing balance and walked off to go get ready somewhere. I walked over to Brian, "Hey Brian-" My wrist was gripped on, bringing me into the bed.

"B-Brian?" I stuttered out, oblivious to what was happening. "Who are you? Brian's little toy" It sounded like Brian but it wasn't. His usual cockiness went to rude.

"I'm Y/n" I said nervously, thank god Tim arrived. "Hoodie" Tim crossed his arms. Brian, or Hoodie blinked a couple of times before realising me. Tim caught me, taking me away from Brian.

"What?" I was confused to the core. "Uh, you see. We have a problem, little voices in our heads, separate personalities. DID it is. I have Masky, Brian has Hoodie. We're sorry if they come out, we can't control it sometimes" I had no words, I only gulped and slowly nodded.

"Anyways we need to go, we have some friends that are coming with us" Tim spoke, letting me go. Brian got up, he apologized.

...

I stood in the middle of them, the awkward silence was killing me. I straddled the back pack over my shoulder, we turned a block to be met with a house. It seemed very lovely.

Brian walked up, knocking on the door. I hid behind Tim, holding his sleeve in an anxious way. He seemed ok with it, he led me up the porch. We stood behind Brian as a male with glasses answered the door.

He allowed us in, he looked down at me. He was really tall, I was below his chest. I mean, Tim was small too. It was kinda cute.

He held out his hand, "I'm Alex" He spoke, and followed me in. Tim and Brian sat on a couch, I decided to sit in the middle of them.

"Hey Alex I'm heading to the store!" Tim quickly shot up, "Don't do it Jay" Tim spoke. Jay? I feel as if that name is familiar. "Jay?" I asked, "Oh hey Y/n" a dust of light pink on his face.

I remembered him now, he would come in for tapes. "Hey Tape Boy" I smiled. "T-tape boy?" He questioned, his dust of pink turning darker.

"Yeah, you always come in for tapes" I giggled. "Wait you guys know each other?" Brian and Alex questioned in unison.

"Yeah" Jay said, adjusting his hat. "Anyway's Tim is right, you can't go out" I spoke. "Why not?" He questioned, dumbfounded. "There are creatures out there" I silently spoke, I felt a panic attack coming. I didn't want to have one in front of everyone.

Brian took notice, he placed a hand on my shoulder, giving it a small grip. He flashed a smile, a very friendly one. "Well what do these creatures look like?" Alex asked, standing in from of us.

"They're like some sort of shadows, they have one eye glowing, we saw one with a red eye and one with a purple eye. The other eye is just plain white" Tim said, describing them the best he could.

"You two need to pack up a bag. We're leaving here, it could be only our town who is invaded, we can leave and find authorities" Brian said. "Have you guys tried calling them now?" Jay asked.

We shook our heads, Alex brought out his phone, calling the police. A flat line could be heard. "Well, the towers must be down. Jay pack up, you three stay here" The two left, walking upstairs.