Part 4: Rescue & Rellak

As I made my way through the building, knocking out a few guards, and sneaking past a few cameras. I finally made it to where they were keeping their prisoner. But it looks like those two robed individuals are guarding the cell.

"With how this place was setup, you'd think they would have better security than this" I said to myself.

I looked around for a bit to see if there was any special way for me to approach this. But my only option was to go through these guards to get the prisoner out. With no other active guards on this floor, it should be a piece of cake.

Once I took a step out from around the corner, one of the robed figures seemed to shift my way. Before I could take another step, something hit me that was to fast for me to see. I flew back and hit the wall behind me. Whatever it was, the pain wasn't pleasant.

As I struggled to my feet, I looked up to see one of the robed figures standing where I was. I looked past the first figure to see if the other was still standing in front of the cell, but it was gone.

Before I could think about anything else, I felt something next to me. The other figure tried to take my head off with an attack but thankfully I dodged it and took it's robe in the process. After removing it's robe, I couldn't really comprehend what I was seeing. It looked like a droid of some kind but I've never seen one like it.

"What in the world are you?" I said while throwing the robe aside.

"Look brother, we have some entertainment. Master told us that someone might show up, what's your name human?"

The first droid, that hit me with the sneak attack, had a dark purple tint to its shell or armor. The one who's robe I removed, was more of a dark red color.

"How about you two answer my question first and maybe I'll throw you a bone and reveal myself" I said as I took a defensive stance and prepared myself for battle.

"You must have some sort of hero complex if you're risking your life to save this creature in the cell. No need for names then, we'll just get rid of you" the red droid said as he rushed towards me.

These things were fast for droids. Definitely enhanced in some way. I ducked and dodged a few punches and caught his leg when he kicked me. I threw him into the wall and the purple droid took the opportunity to tackle me from behind.

It tackled me so fast that we flew through the air. As much as I wanted to beat these two without using the force, it seems like I'll have to if I want to get out of this alive.

As we flew through the air, I force pushed the ground to slam the droid against the ceiling. Once we hit, it's grip loosened. I fell and landed on the ground, I kept the droid pinned to the ceiling and pulled out my pistol to try and destroy the droid. But before I could pull the trigger, my pistol was shot out my hand.

"Sister, it seems as if we have encountered a Jedi of some sort. But master told us the Jedi were eliminated. Allow me to introduce myself, I am Brother-R and my sister that you have pinned to the ceiling is Sister-P. Names aren't important to us but you intrigue us greatly human, who are you?"

Before I responded, I threw the sister droid at him and he caught her with no problem.

"My name is Zero and I'm no Jedi. I'm just here for the prisoner but I've never encountered any droids like you, where are you from and who made you?" I said as I picked up my pistol and put it back in the holster.

"Zero. Your name will be embedded into our memory bank but we will need to take you for further analysis. Would you be willing to trade places with this prisoner?"

"Ummm yeah, that will be a negative from me. Maybe I could take down your number and give you guys a call when I'm available" I said sarcastically.