Come out Come out

Spiders are fucking terrifying, and they always end up in my room :/

Trigger warning: Dahvie Vanity :/ grotty 

I hope you enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment :)

Josh left the gear room unlocked and walked in, he went to the wall that held all the guns and equipment and picked up two pairs of night-vision goggles. He handed them to Oli so that he could support the boy's weight with his hands safely.

Josh carried the hazel-eyed boy down the stairs and into the hallway, he smiled evilly when he saw that the only light in the house was the artificial light from the lamps and lights in the house. He walked into the lounge where everyone was sitting down.

"I seriously don't know why you didn't just do this at night," Vic said. Josh placed Oli down on the couch and stood next to him.

"Well, we couldnt be bothered to wait" Josh simply said. 

"Valid excuse" Mike chuckled. Jaime shook his head jokingly and looked up at Josh.

"So, where do we go when you guys do whatever your gonna do?" Jaime asked in confusion. it's not like they were gonna stand around and watch, they probably wouldn't mind but they didn't have enough pairs of goggles so it wouldn't really work.

"Well, I guess you can go to your rooms, or outside" Josh shrugged and crossed his arms. "I don't really care as long as you aren't in our way," Josh said mischievously.

"Fair" Tony said. Josh nodded and motioned for Oli to stand up.

"Well we will be starting now so don't forget to turn off every single light when you leave," Josh said as he took Oli's hand and walked out of the lounge.

"Ya know, I kinda feel bad for that guy, but he must have done something very bad to end up here," Kellin said. 

"Im sure he deserves it" Lee shrugged. 

Oli couldn't contain his excitement as they made their way to the basement. Josh squeezed  Oli's hand and the boy squeezed back. "This is by far the best plan you have ever had," Oli said excitedly as Josh opened the basement door.

"Why thank you" Josh opened the door and let him in first. The hazel-eyed boy thanked him and walked down the stairs. Oli skipped down two steps at a time so they could start earlier and ran up to the man who had already woken up and was looking around in confusion. Josh walked up to Oli and the man, he crouched down and his smile turned to a glare. 

"Hi, there," Josh said coldly. The man looked at him with wide eyes and tried to back away but was stopped by the wall behind him. Oli sneered and crossed his arms, he looked down at the man in disgust and utter hatred. 

"W-Where am I?" The man stuttered out. He looked from Oli to Josh in confusion and fear and couldnt help but suddenly regret all the horrible things he had done in his life. Maybe it was god finally punishing him, or maybe it was just the fact that he picked the wrong person to threaten.

"Our basement" Josh said plainly. "What's your name?" 

The man was taken aback and gulped. "D-Dahvie-" Before he could finish, Josh cut him off.

"Gross" Josh looked at him in disgust and physically recoiled. Dahvie was slightly offended at how the two were acting but that was the least of his worries.

"W-Why am I h-here?" Dahvie asked shakily. Josh snickered and looked up at Oli who nodded and went back to looking at Dahvie in disgust.

"You are here because you threatened my boyfriend and we just don't like you" Josh smiled a sickly sweet smile.