Humans...

A/N - ok, here's a little backstory to what you are about to read. So this is when I was in Portugal, I can't remember if it was last year or the year before that, I was with my cousin in her grandma's house and we were playing school. Don't judge me -_- And she was the English teacher and she told me to write something spooky or supernatural and this is how I turned out with this. Now I don't know what supernatural being I am, I'm leaning towards a demon, but I talk about the human race and not in a very good light...

Anyways, let's get on with it.

In the daylight, people repress their feelings and keep them deep within their souls. They wear a mask to hide who they truly are. However, when the moon rises those repressed feelings come storming out and you find out the humans race true nature. They're vile. Humans are vile creatures. They preach about honour, peace, integrity, but that's just to hide what they truly want. They really are two-faced. They say one thing but mean another. They hurt people due to them lacking something. If you ask me, the human race should be erased.

A/N - And that's all -_- Now listen, during that time I was reading a lot of supernatural stories and they all gave me the same 2 messages in my head that supernatural beings believe that humans shouldn't exist and that we are all liars and two-faced. And that is how I ended up with this. Anyway, I hoped you enjoyed reading this.

Until next time, ja ne! 👋