Chapter 1 ~ The Beginning

"5 centuries ago, two twin sisters were born in a place called Maldonia. One child controlled light, her magic was powerful, strong, and it calmed all people. They played, laughed, danced in her light. The other controlled darkness, the moonlight shone with beauty and it was equally as powerful.

Before they were born, a powerful sorcerer that goes by the name of Refono, created a crystal that protected the two children from any danger, requested by the king and queen.

The crystal was very powerful and could only be controlled by the people of Maldonia. It created a barrier around the village and it kept all the dangerous monsters away from the kingdom.

Everything was in peace and harmony. Until the two sisters finally grew up.

At the age of 15, the kingdom of Maldonia needed a new queen. And the one who controlled darkness, her name was Cordelia, believed she was the soon to be queen.

She believed that she was stronger, more responsible, and more powerful than her sister. She thought of all the power she could have. She couldn't wait to have control over the crystal.

But, on the day of the crowning, the new queen was no other than her sister, Ophelia.

Ophelia was happy to become queen, but she was not happy of how her sister reacted.

Cordelia was devastated and disappointed. She was very very angry. Her hopes and dreams were shattered. The skies became dark, the trees and plants withered, and every living creature turned into bones and ashes.

Only the crystal remained with power.

Cordelia cursed the lands of Maldonia and left with the vow that she would come back to take her rightful throne. She vowed that she would become much much stronger and prove that it was a mistake to make her sister the queen and not her.

Cordelia even tried to kill her own parents. Because she left, the crystal grew weak in power. The barrier weakened but Ophelia still had power over it.

Soon, her parents died and she was the only one left to take care of her people. But because of the kindness and determination to make the kingdom great again, the kingdom was safe. But monsters and evil creatures lurked every night in the forests.

3 years later and the kingdom was in peace and harmony. Ophelia was able to control the crystal on her own and made new allies with different kingdoms and villages. She healed the injured and the hurt, she gave hope and happiness to all, she boosted the courage of her warriors.

But 4 major kingdoms ruled beside her, the kingdom of Cealum. The kingdom of Alitura. The kingdom of Mare. And last but not the least, the kingdom of Magus.

All 5 kingdoms created peace and prosperity through the whole world. But that was until Cordelia attacked.

Targeting the 5 kingdoms before taking out the weak ones.

The queens of Maldonia and Alitura, together with the king and princess of Caelum, also with the king of Mare, and with the strongest sorcerer of Magus, they all fought together for justice.