Chapter 5 ~ Portal activated.

"I guess we're gonna have to begin the search."

•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•

It's been a few days, and by a few I mean 3 days have already passed and we haven't found a single clue about those holes. And I just found out that I am trypophobic. I saw a bunch of holes in the roof of our house and I was so disgusted.

We were currently back in my house, figuring out what to do as it was now Sunday. Last Friday, we didn't really do much, but we did make new friends. By new friends, I mean Damion and Emilia.

People always kept talking about them and it seemed like they forgot about those stupid and embarassing things I said to Damion. It was their first day at class and Em said that everything went amazing for her. And Damion... Well, he doesn't really talk much to us.

But I did see him flirting with some brunette. She kept giggling and fluttering her eyes to make her look 'cute'. It's not cute, Jona! Her name's Jona by the way. Okay, I admit she's pretty but her personality sucks. Not that mine is any better but she has been bullying people for like 8 years. Thinking about her already makes me annoyed.

"Okay, so how do we figure this out?" Jane said as she pointed to a picture that printed. I took a picture of those holes and one thing I noticed about them was that they had different shapes. I know there was something to put there, but I don't know what.

"The holes are in different shapes, something must be put there, but there's no clue as to what should be there." Chris said.

This was loterally hurting my head. And no, it's not Ophelia trying to message me again. But then, it hit me.

"Wait a minute. If these holes are in different shapes, a specific item should be put there to activate the portal, wouldn't that mean that these things should represent the 6 Majesties?" I said.

"Yeah! You're right!" They said at the same time.

I smiled. "I'm such a genius." I mumbled to myself.

"But how are we supposed to know what represent the 6 Majesties?" Jane asked.

"Easy, with these photos that I took while we were in the secret hideout." I said as I took out my phone to show them.

They took the phone and both looked at the photos. "What they wear really represents what they do, don't they?" Chris mumbled.

It had been about 15 minutes and we finally sorted and organized what we needed. Here's a list of what we needed.

For Flora, we needed a piece of fabric that only came from her. I don't know how we'll get that but that's the only option. Then, for Renz, we needed a shell. But not just an ordinary shell, a shell that actually came from him. And that's what his necklace looked like in the picture. Then, for Crefano, we needed a bottle. Those glass bottles that were for potions. Next, for the Caelum siblings, we needed a cloud. Not an actual cloud, but a cloud that was on a small surface. You know, like a symbol. But that was all.

"Okay, so we all agree that we look for the item for Flora, right?" I asked.

They both nodded. We headed out of the house and went to school. Making sure no one was following or watching us. Since it was still the weekend. When we got there, the school seemed darker and more gloomy than it had already looked like.

I mean, there were times when the place looked alive and well.. Beautiful. But there were also those times where everything seemed... Edgy.

We entered the school through the secret areas that we had just found out about through the book, and we entered the secret hideout. This place has so many secrets that I'm kinda excited to explore.

Luckily for us, the things that we needed were all in the small rooms. The fabric, the shell, the bottle, and the cloud symbol. Jane took the fabric and the bottle, Chris took the shell, and I took the cloud.

"Okay. Now all we have to do is put these items on their specific areas and we'll be able to pass to their timeline." I said.

We all sighed at the same time.

"Are we sure we want to do this?" Chris asked.

Jane and I just stayed silent.

"I mean.. We can just go back and ignore all of this." Chris continued.

"No, we can't. Their lives are depending on us." I said.

"But what if everything changes? What if we never get to be the normal high school students we are? Everything will be so complicated." Jane said.

I bit my lip. "Guys, I know everything will be complicated. That's very obvious, but isn't that what life is about? Complication? Complexity? This is basically a challenge that we all need to do together. Something that must be done for the sake of everyone. Yes, our lives will change but it will be for the better. So are you guys with me?"

They stayed silent for a few seconds but then sighed.

"You're right. We aren't doing this alone. We have each other. Now let's go save those royal people!" Chris said.

Jane laughed and I smiled. We all each took a turn in putting the stuff that we needed to put. As I out the last object in, nothing seemed to happen.

"Wait... What? Why isn't it working?" I said.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Jane asked.

"I mean it isn't working. The portal still isn't turning on." I said.

"What- Are we missing something? Did you put the things correctly?" Chris said. He stepped closer and checked to see if anything was misplaced.

"Everything's been put correctly, why isn't it turning on?"

Just then, another hole appeared. In the very middle of everything. Did we need to put something there?

Then, it hit me.

"Wait a minute... Didn't you guys notice? We only got 5 items. One for each except for Ophelia. That's why the portal wasn't activating." I said.

Suddenly, a strange light appeared from my chest. I looked down to see the my necklace was glowing again. This is it. This was the item that represented Ophelia.

I took the necklace off and suddenly, it started floating. All of our eyes widened and we all stood there in shock.

The necklace placed itself in the hole and then, the items glowed. The portal finally activated and we all looked at each other.

"WOW!" We all shouted at the same time.

We all held hands, and stepped inside.

Portal activated, next step, save the 6 majesties.

~~~~~~~~~

Hello people! I hope you didn't think I was ded-- It has been a while since I last posted but I had my reasons and I think you guys deserve to know.

One - Online classes had started just 9 days ago and since this was something new, it did take a while to get used to the schedules and stuff like that.

Two - It was my birthday just 3 days ago so... Yeah--

Three - My brain has not been working very well. And there have been a lot of requirements for school and stuff like that but hopefully, I can get used to it.

Okay. So those are my reasons. GOODBYE--