Chapter 2 ~ Pink And Plump.

At least homework will take my mind off of it.

•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•

Morning came by pretty quickly. I remember sleeping by the time it was 11 pm, close to 12. I swear homework is literally going to kill me. I was still seated in front of my desk with papers and books scattered all over it.

I slowly lifted my head and winced at the pain I felt on my neck. Great. And now there was a piece of paper pasted on my right cheek. Just great.

"Ugh... My head hurts." I mumbled as my left hand rubbed my forehead and my right was holding my neck. My vision was blurry since I didn't have my glasses on. I rubbed my eyes until my vision cleared. I blinked a few times and checked the time on my phone.

7:02. WHAT?! As I looked at the time I freaked out and immediately stood up. I ran to the bathroom and immediately did my morning stuff. After a few minutes of hurting myself, I quickly went out of the bathroom, almost falling as the floor was slippery. I ran to my closet and quickly took out some clothes.

I changed my clothes and ran as fast as I could downstairs. Trevor now had his backpack on his shoulder and was about to leave.

"Hey! Where you going without me?" I asked.

"Relax, Chris is still in the living room waiting for you. He told me that I could go so that I wouldn't have to worry about you anymore." He told me.

"Oh. Okay. Well, stay safe." I said and he gave me a small head nod. I waved and he left. I walked to the living room and saw that Chris was seated there with his phone in his right hand and his duffle bag that he always carries with him on his right. As I walked in, he noticed me and smiled.

"Hey. You're finally awake." He said. I smiled back. "Why didn't you guys wake me up?" I asked.

"Well, you were sleeping so soundly." He said and chuckled. I rolled my eyes.

"If you went to my room then you should've at least carried me to bed or woke me up! My neck is still hurting and so is my head." I said.

He just shrugged. I slapped his shoulder. "Ow. What was that for?!" He complained.

"For not being a gentleman. What would your future girlfrend say?" I said.

He just looked at me. He opened his mouth but then closed as no words came out. "Look, just get your freaking things and we'll head out." He said.

"But I haven't even eat--" I complained but he cut me off. "I'll just buy you a burger at the cafe near school. Now go." He said.

I pouted. I hate it when I don't get to eat breakfast. But, he's gonna buy food, so at least he'll spend money.

I ran uptairs and fixed my things. I then put the things I needed in my backpack and ran back down. I looked around for Chris and saw that he was standing in front of the door. The car was already on so we went inside and he immediately drove.

•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•

"What took you guys so long?" Jane asked.

"Melody's fault." He said.

"What? No it wasn't. You didn't wake me." I said.

"Am I responsible for you? No." He said and patted my head. I swatted his hand away and rolled my eyes.
"Okay okay. Either way, the new kids are coming in like a few minutes." Jane said.

"I'm guessing these new kids are popular since there are literally so many people and cars parked outside." I said as I looked at the main entrance of the school.