Stressed out levi x reader

key :
Y/n : your name
L/n : last name
-
-
-

"Follow my lead and my instructions. And I can assure you that you won't get hurt."

Levi spoke in his usual monotone voice with no emotion present. He was so strict on us following his rules and instructions he always got upset if we even messed up the slightest.

"I hope you're paying attention L/N."

I snapped back into reality realizing all the attention was drawn to me. Levi staring right through me. His stare was so menacing, I couldn't look away.

"R-right sir my fault I just was-"

"I don't care what you were thinking about. Pay attention L/N."

He grabbed his weapon and began to get ready to go.

I still felt like everyone was staring at me.Making side comments. Or am I just...whatever I didn't care. It was just Levi's voice was something that replayed in my head. His voice so menacing yet it always left me in awe. I went as far as to keep a journal to write down how I felt about him. I couldn't keep all my feelings towards him bottled up nor would I dare express it to anyone knowing it would spread like wildfire.

-

-

-

We were on the mission to attack a local titan nearby. Everyone was getting in position to attack it. My job was to stun it from
behind to make it easier to approach it and kill it. Levi gave me the signal to go strike first. I snuck up behind the titan ready to strike.I don't know how I could be able to do it knowing all the thoughts of Levi running around through my head. He was all I could think about at the moment all I wanted was just to feel his warmth in-

"L/N WATCH OUT!"
I heard Eren yell as I looked in front of me the titan grabbed me. Levi swooped in and stabbed its neck its causing it to drop me leaving levi to catch me in the process. I couldn't stop but stare at his features. His face was close to mine I just wanted to kiss him. He didn't make any eye contact he was just looking straight ahead focused. I never could tell what he was thinking about. He was impossible to read. He carried me down to the surface. He had me carried in a bridal style as if he was a character from a video game who just saved the princess.

He finally got to the surface still having me carried. It was silent for a while.

" I-um thank you, sir-"

"Didn't I explicitly tell you to pay attention. you were uncoordinated and could have gotten yourself killed."

he cut me off. Turning his head to face me. Staring at me cold I could feel the hair on the back of my neck stand at his chilling presence.

He put me down and turned back to face the titan. The other cadets were already attempting to do my job and they seem like they were having trouble.

"Sir I'm so sorry I just-"

"I don't wanna hear it."

He cut me off once again.

" we'll have to discuss this matter later in my office. You'll receive consequences for your poor behavior."

I looked down at my feet. I didn't like hearing him disappointed in me, but then I had this other feeling of anticipation as if I wanted the moment of him conferencing with me to come quicker.

I looked up and saw him gone fighting the titan with the others.

-

-