during the night. Levi x reader [Angst]

oh yes. angst smut. get ready.

You were in Levi's room resting on his bed since all the cadets were already fast asleep. You did have to wait to sneak in since you didn't want any of the nosey cadets to think anything.

You waited, wondering when he was gonna come back. While resting on his bed you placed your head on his pillow. Wondering where he could be and why he taking so long.

"Is he...alright?"

You heard the door open and immediately sprung up. You thoughts scattered with questions of Levi finally vanishing the minute Levi opened the door covered in titan blood with his casual dull face.

"Levi.."

Was all you could let out. He just stared at you. The atmosphere of the room was cold and silent. So silent you could hear the crickets outside. At first, you assumed Levi was upset with you for coming inside his room. Your relationship with him was supposed to be a secret you weren't even allowed to come in his room because it could cause suspension. So, why were you here? Well, the last two times you came to his room were one because you couldn't sleep and two because you craved attention from him. He was upset those first two times, but didn't pay much mind to it.

"s-sorry.."

you stuttered. You got up from his bed and walked towards the door with your head down. While you were approaching the doorknob he grabbed your arm and pulled you to face him.

"no. You're sleeping with me tonight."

His voice was so chilling it sent a shiver down your spine. Walking towards his bed his hand still having a tight grip on your arm. You sat down and he let go of your arm. He started removing his shirt then his pants and made his way to the shower. You could see his silhouette through the blurry screen door. You looked away from him the minute you two made eye contact with each other.

You looked down at your feet that were dangling back and forth from the bed. You stopped and wondered what was going through his mind. Was he not feeling well? Did he see something today that made him feel..fear? No that couldn't be it. The man is numb to these feelings. He's seen his friends and fellow cadets died serval times. Of course, he felt something each time he saw one die, but it wouldn't leave a major impact on him. He would just strive to do better. But today, it felt different. The man never wanted to talk about his feelings not even with you. His girlfriend.

He got out the shower using a towel to dry his still wet hair off. He already was in his pajamas. He walked towards the other side of the bed and collapsed on to his bed ready to pass out into slumber.

"How was your day-"

"no."

"b-but Levi-"

"go to bed."

His back was facing you he didn't even look at you while he talked. He was so tired he wanted this day to end you could tell. You sighed and lied down on his bed. Your head resting on the crook of his neck inhaling his scent. His hair still wet letting a couple of droplets fall on you. You placed your hands around his waist. He didn't say anything he just rested his hand on yours sighing.

"sorry."

he spoke in a soft-spoken tone. His voice no longer chilling but sounding more caring.

"it's fine" you said smiling. Both of you tried closing your eyes and attempted to drift away into slumber

-

-

-

You woke up to hearing light grunts and no's. You were still half asleep still closing your eyes and reopening then slowly. You tried sitting up to listen to the sounds better. Your first thought was one of the cadets playing a prank, but the sound was to nearby to seem so far.