~The "date"~

You turned around to see Roger Taylor standing behind you. His blue eyes looked even more beautiful than before. His smile was gorgeous and so was his hair and pretty much everything on him. You both couldn't believe your eyes.

"Soo..."

You tried to remember what the drummer said but a voice interrupted your thoughts, it was Freddie.

"Hello darlings. How can we help you?"

"We, um..."

"First, let us know your names"

"Right, I'm sorry, I'm (Y/N) and this is Katherine, my friend."

"You both have such beautiful names. I am Freddie, this is Brian, this is John and this..."

"I'm Roger."

He said looking right into your eyes.

"We are so glad that we met you but we have to go. We don't want to bother you."

Katherine said, she was really shy.

"Already?" Freddie asked.

"Why go now? We're new in town and we're about to move here soo why don't you show us around. We could... Get to know each other better."

Roger asked you looking into your eyes and stepping one foot closer to you.

"Come on, Roger. Leave them. If they want to go, they can go"

Brian said knowing what was Roger up to. Katherine thought this was a chance for you to meet Roger, he was obviously into you.

"Well, Roger, if you want to get to know the city, I'm sure (Y/N) would like to show you around."

You looked at her supprised, confused and thankfull.

"Really? I would love that. Of course if (Y/N) is down."

"Yeah, sure, I would love that"

"What about us?" John asked.

"Oh yeah... Umm"

"No, no, no darling. You two go, we will stay here with Katherine. Have fun." Freddie said.

You and Roger left the bar in complete silence.

"This is bad, this is bad. I should say something." You thought to yourself trying to think of something to start a conversation with him.

"Soo... Where are we going?" Roger asked.

"Shit, where the hell will we go?"

"Umm... Do you want something to eat? I know the best restaurant in town."

"Hell yeah I do. I'm starving" Roger said smiling.

"Lets go then"

After about 10 minutes of walking in completely silence, you finaly arrived at the restaurant. You both ordered something to eat (obviously) and once again you started to think about a toppic for a conversation.

"So, how old are you?" Roger asked breaking the silence

"I'm 22, soon 23."

"Perfect" Roger said whispering to himself

"What?" You asked tho you knew what he said.

"Oh, nothing."

After some time:

"Where are we going after dinner?" Roger asked.

"I don't know, where do you want to go?"

"Maybe.. Watch a movie or something?"

"I think they're closed. After all the movies here kinda suck."

"Well maybe we could... Go to your house and watch a movie?"

You smiled
"But I don't even know you that well." You smirked rising one eyebrow.

"Well... Let's get to know eachother better then."

You just smiled.

You talked for about an hour. You get to know him kinda. He seemed like a really good person. And the way he spoke... His voice was so sweet and beautiful, making you wanting to hear more of it. His smile and laugh, it was really something special.  You already liked him. After the dinner you went in your house.

"So what movie are we watching?"

"I don't know, I'm sure I'll find something interesting."

You both went up to your room. It was really late so you decided which movie you'll watch. You both coudled under the blanket. You felt safe, really safe. You weren't even watching the film. With your hand on his chest and leg on his, who would? You were to busy staring at him. You wanted to kiss him so bad but... should you?
Soon, the film ended.

"Well... that was nice. I should go now."

"Already?"

There you stopped. You couldn't talk anymore. With his soft lips gently pressed against yours, you closed your eyes kissing him back. Sitting in his lap with your hand around his neck and his hands around your waist. It felt like a dream, kissing Roger Taylor...

OKAY GUYS THATS IT FOR NOW. IM SORRY IF THERE ARE SOME MISTAKES IT IS 2 AM SO... AGAIN IM REALLY TIRED. BYEEE