~Broken~

Katherine, your best friend, is kissing... Roger? You clearly saw Katherine kissing guy with long blonde hair with the same outfit as Roger's...

"Blondie?" You whispered to yourself. You didn't say anything and ran as far away as you could from them. Emily saw you. You went to your house. You cried all night, your heart was broken.

"How could he do this to me? We just made up. Slow? And he cheats on me. Why? Why Roger? Why did you break my heart?" You sat on the floor and put you head in your arms. You cried and cried.
The next day you went to see Roger. He looked happy when he saw you. He was about to hug you but you didn't let him.

"Baby, what's wrong? Why are you mad?"

"Oh please, don't act like YOU don't know."

"Babe..."

"Don't... call me like that. I can't believe you. I thought you were different... We're... done, for good this time, goodbye."

You said with your eyes filled up with tears. You turned around and start walking.

"No, (Y/N), come back, please."

You turned again and went towards him.

"Oh, yes... I'm so stupid, here." You said while taking off the necklace and throwing it at him once again...

"Now go and find youself another "special" girl. Maybe you won't lie to her."

You saw his eyes starting to fill up with tears. You broke his heart, but he broke your first. You once again tuned around and started to walk.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N) please! Please don't go, I need you. (Y/N)!" He said. It looked like he really was broken but it was too late now. You went back to your house and cried. You ate ice-cream and watched films alone, sad. You spent the whole day in you room thinking about him. The whole day he didn't even knock on your door to say sorry. Maybe he already got over it and found someone new, maybe Katherine. You were so hurt and angry you could barely sleep. You didn't talk for 2 weeks. He tried to call you, but you didn't answer.  One day someone rang the door bell.
"Roger?" You asked yourself running downstairs opening the door. You just wanted to see him.

"Hey..."

"Hello... you"

It was Katherine and Emily.

"Listen, (Y/N). Roger didn't cheat on you. It was just a misunderstainding."

"It was a what?" You asked angryly, confused and kinda relieved.

"Please, can we come inside?" Emily asked.

"Sure."

They got inside, sat at the table and started explaining.

"Listen (Y/N), when I saw you running and crying I went to look for Katherine. She was kissing a guy but it wasn't Roger, I promise. His name is Matt, but he isn't important now. The point is Roger didn't cheat on you, he was with drunk Freddie all night. He asked me if I've seen you and... I told him that I didn't. I'm sorry, I didn't want to get involved into that, I'm so sorry I didn't tell him. I just... I couldn't, I don't know why... Forgive me?"

You didn't know how to react to that. Roger isn't a cheater but Emily betrayed you.

"And what about you, Katherine?"

"I swear to God, I didn't know anything about this. I didn't even know you saw us, me and Matt."

"So, Emily, you're telling me that I broke up with the love of my life just because YOU "didn't want to get involved"?"