~Gone~

You woke up before Roger. He was still sleeping peacfully, like an angel. You kissed his lips waking him up.

"Good morning, love." He said.

"Good morning, blondie" you said while starting to cry.

"What is it, babe?"

"Tomorrow, I won't wake up next to you..."

"Don't be sad. I know, it will be hard but we can do this, love."

"Yeah, but.." He kisses you.

"Everything will be fine. I'm going to call you every night, okay?"

"You promise?"

"I promise."

He kissed you again. You got up got ready and made breakfast.

"I-I have something for you, blondie."

"What, sweetie?"

You got up went to your room and got a box for Roger.

"Here." You said coming down the stairs.

"Thank you."
He opened the box and...

"He opened the box and

"No way. You gave me custom drmmsticks?"

"Yup. I told Katherine to bring them this morning while you were sleeping."

He kissed you putting his hand around your waist.

"I'm going to play the drumms special for you with theese sticks forever. I love you."

"I love you too."

After about 5 minutes Freddie, Brian and John came to pick up Roger.

You heard a knock on a door:

"Roger? Are you there?"
Brian asked. Roger opened the door saying hi to the boys.

"Come on darling, we don't want to be late now do we?" Freddie said. Roger picked up his things and went outside to the bus that was waiting for them. The boys put everything in it's place and while they were packing Roger and you had a moment alone.

"I am going to miss you so much, princess."

"I already miss you babe."

"It will be hard... for both of us but it can't be that bad. I mean I will call you every. Single. Night. And I'll call you everytime I can actually. Two months, just two months and we are going to be together."

"Yeah..."

"Babe what's... Oh no... No, no, no, I know what you're thinking. I am NOT going to cheat on you...

You just looked at him, couldn't say anything because he was right. You really thought that. How wouldn't you. Roger two months without having s3x? Impossible.