♔ 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 ♔

♔ 𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚜 ♔

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

♔ 𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚜 ♔

Eris is the name of the greek goddess of discord, and Jeni earned the nickname by her fans because her ground-breaking actions.

Her sub-group, Heartbreaker, is generally known for their members having changed kpop and the world in their own ways, and Jeni drastically changed the kpop's world view of female idols.

While Sunmi's sex appeal and her being first female member of a 'boy group' made big waves, Jeni took it further.

Jeni is known as a rather 'scandalous' idol, due to her flirty and unfiltered nature.

She does not hesitate to call people out on their bullshit, and has had many scandals. What started as a joke by STRAY KIDS's Serenity, has know been adopted by Jeni herself and her fans.

♔ 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚓𝚎𝚗𝚒 ♔

Like her dear friend and group mate Sunmi, Jeni is known for oozing sex appeal. Fans rarely see her acting cutesy, as that is not something that Jeni likes.

It's also a known fact that Jeni practically has no limits. She puts out music she wants, and even though she's had too many scandals too count, JYP still hasn't kicked her out or done something to diminish her. Standing out from a lot of female idols in her company, she has only had one 'cutesy concept' to date, and that was 'Just Right'. Jeni somehow converted it to a crackhead concept for her, since she couldn't stand acting cute.

Jeni also just seems to garner the attention of everyone when she steps into the room, and her stage presence is legendary and literally a teaching point for JYP trainees.

♔ 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚎𝚛 𝚓 ♔

Producer J is an active name of Jeni's, but is used by the fandom whenever Jeni is intimidating off stage. Moments from GOT7 videos where Jeni's resting bitch face is brought to life, or simply her stone cold gaze during interviews she'd rather not do, captured moments where new stylists try to dress her girly, or when 'fans' give their rude opinions of her at fan meets.

Jeni often laughs her ass off when watching compilations of this, especially when it's other idols incredibly intimidated by her. While she developed this 'face' due to her hardships in the past, she now mostly just uses it intentionally to make sure people get shit done and to get people off their ego pedestals.

♔ 𝚓𝚢𝚙'𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖 ♔

Jeni has been a headache for JYP too many times too count, in fact, Jeni literally has two staff members assigned as 'Scandal Handlers' or 'Jeni's Filter' as nicknamed by themselves and GOT7.

Since most of her scandals have to deal with her attitude and korea's beauty and female standards, her staff are both female, and talk with Jeni herself before releasing a response.

They also have a group chat which is mostly them roasting each other and being petty. Though they are later additions to Jeni's team, they are both incredibly close to the idols and won't hesitate to slap a bitch if they are shit-talking Jeni.

♔ 𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚊𝚗 ♔

Jeni's most popular fandom name is more wholesome than the others. Ocean originally was a nickname when the group first joined, due to Jeni's unpredictability and fiery nature.

However, in later years, it has evolved to showcase a newer side to Jeni. It showcase's Jeni softer side (not cute side) and a personal side to the cold hard woman fans had known before.

This side is most often pictured when Jeni is near a body of water. Jeni overall feels very safe and comfortable on beaches or near bodies of water, which is something the boys picked up on early, and has been a bonding site for all of them plenty of times.

Fans picked up on Jeni's hidden softer side more when the group took trips to the two biggest places in her life. Osaka and Miami.

It was documented on their YouTube channel, and fans fell hard for the soft and full of childhood-memories side of Jeni.

Needless to say, it's a side of Jeni that not many og fans expected to see, but it's one the fandom loves dearly.