𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚒𝚝: 𝚔𝚋𝚋𝚚 𝚏𝚝. 𝚓𝚎𝚗𝚒

december 18, 2016

"My name is Steven. That's Andrew. That's Adam, and today we are on our way to eat 3 Korean Barbeques at three drastically different price points to find out which one is the most worth it at it's price." Jeni laughed quietly from her seat between Evan and Adam.

"We have two special guests with us today." Steven said.

"A korean guy!" Andrew said.

"And a kpop idol." Evan said, pointing to Jeni next to him.

Jeni finished her ice coffee as they introduced Evan.

"How often do you eat Korean bbq?" Andrew asked.

"Every two weeks." Evan answered.

Jeni looked over slightly surprised, before asking in a shocked tone "Every two weeks?" Evan nodded.

"I don't know if I do anything every other week." Andrew noted.

"You go on these trips with me."

"Oh god."

Jeni laughed.

"Do you wanna introduce yourself?" Steven asked, looking at Jeni quickly.

"Sure. I'm Jeni Myoui, and I'm a member of the kpop group GOT7. I'm Japanese but I lived in Miami for 6 years." Jeni said.

"How often do you eat Korean Barbecue?" Evan asked.

"The members no longer all live together, and I can't cook korean food, so I only eat it if we go out for it or like a group dinner." Jeni said.

"You guys all lived together?" Andrew asked.

"Yeah. All 8 of us shared a dorm together. We had four bedrooms and like 1 1/2 bathrooms." Jeni said.

::

"Do I pour the drinks?"

"No, the youngest does." Evan and Jeni said at the same time.

"What year were you born in?" Steven asked.

"1997. I can't drink in America, but it's korean custom for the youngest to pour drinks and I think I'm younger than Evan." Jeni said.

"You're 19?" Andrew asked, surprised.

Jeni nodded as Evan passed her the bottles, and she poured the guys their drinks.

Jeni laughed, watching the guys poor each other drinks while she drank some Dr. Pepper.

"The youngest has to cook as well." Jeni said, as the server handed her the tongs.

"I feel bad, you're a celebrity and your cooking and pouring us drinks." Steven said.

"It's okay, at least I don't have to pay for any food." Jeni said, smiling.

Evan explained as Jeni kept cooking the brisket.

::

"A lot of Koreans have kimchi fridges."

"I have a kimchi fridge but I only use it for leftovers and booze." Jeni said. "The drinking age is 19."

The soon pulled up to the second restaurant, Quarters.

"Damm this Bulgogi is good." Jeni said, after swallowing her food. Steven nodded before the burst out some drinking games

"Park Jowl!" Jeni cheered, as it came near her.

Evan laughed at her actions.

Then some staff came over to the table, and were looking at Jeni.