𓆙 𝚓𝚎𝚗𝚒'𝚜 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚕𝚜 𓆙

Jeni is does not shy away from speaking her mind and being herself, defying what female kpop standards are, and striving to create a better future for herself and other female idols.

'sex icon'

When: February 2015People Involved: Jeni, Gianna Lee and JYPResult: Resolved, Jeni holds a lot of resentment

When: February 2015
People Involved: Jeni, Gianna Lee and JYP
Result: Resolved, Jeni holds a lot of resentment

Jeni has a talent and love for pole dancing, as a form of self love. As she grew up, she faced a lot of discrimination and was a child full of resentment and hatred to the world. Pole gave her a chance to feel happy with herself.

As much as she loved it, it was not a talent or side of her that she generally showed, due to the stigmatism around it.

While the members knew of it, and some of the staff, it was kept as a hidden talent of Jeni's.

Soon after the 1 year anniversary of GOT7, a spiteful former mentor of Jeni's, who had once admired and cared for Jeni, had become bitter at Jeni's success in a country that she did not belong to.

Gianna had been a former kpop trainee, but had left after not debuting for seven years. She had packed her bags and left behind a country that did not want her, and moved to the US, and started working as a pole teacher.

She had been one of Jeni's mentors, and gave the girl plenty of tips when she decided to try her hand at the kpop industry. Gianna was a tad bit jealous, but still supportive of Jeni debuting just 8 months after she left Miami. She eventually became bitter at Jeni's rising success, and felt that Jeni didn't to deserve to succeed in the kpop industry, when Gianna had failed.

In a pit of fury, she went through her camera roll and found a video of Jeni about a month before her departure, doing a pole routine to the song 'Sex Icon' by SeXIcon and Aditputra.

She posted it online and got it circulating, and fans in korea picked up on it. It got to Dispatch and that's when all shit hit the fans.

Netizens were furious about Jeni's hidden passion, and demanded for her removal from the group.

Jeni was absolutely furious that it had been leaked. Sure, she was proud of her craft, but it was not something she wanted to share with the world. She knew of the three people who had videos of it besides her, and Gianna was the only one who hadn't kept contact with her in the last year.

Reaching out, she tried to reason with Gianna about it, but it just turned ugly. Jeni took screenshots of the conversation before Gianna could delete or alter her words.