~Chapter 3~

I hope you all enjoy chapter 2.. and please vote and support me.. okay now let's start the new chapter...
________________________________________

Jimin pov~

I finally wake up.. i can't open my eyes probably and minutes i finally open my eyes.. and see y/n talking to the nurse...

Jimin: y-y/n..

Y/n: oh my God jimin.. are you okay?!

Jimin: y-yeah.. *I lied*

Y/n: i gald to hear... And jimin.. i heard that you get bullying every days.. why you don't tell this about teacher and principal???

Jimin:.........I was really scared....

With that she hugged me and tell me that everything will okay and she always on my side...

~1 Month passed~

Fucking one month passed.. y/n and jimin become really close Best friends and jimin become y/n brother John best friend too... Y/n always fight for jimin.. and Jimin help y/n with study's and help y/n to have good mark.. and they falling for each other so deeply..

especially jimin.. he was obsession with her and stalker her.. and take photos of her.. like sleeping, dancing, eating and reading .. he really obsession with her.. like can't live without her.. and planning to set camera on her room..

And y/n try to talk with seulgi but she rans away and now passed 3 week she on vacation leave.. so y/n don't have any chance to talk with her.. and y/n , nurse hyuna and math teacher ms.may become friends..

On other side.. tae and jungkook trying hard to broke y/n and jimin friendship and try to bullies jimin but end up get slap and punch by y/n... Taehyung also obsession with y/n.. also stalking y/n and take a photo but not obsession like jimin..

Jungkook also falling for y/n but not like taehyung and jimin...

Morning 7 am~

My alarm start rings.. and i finally wake up and throw my alarm somewhere.. finally the sound stop.. i think i broke 548 alarm now... Ahh whatever ever now.

And i went to bath.. take a beautiful shower and went dressing room..

Dress~

Hair style~

Hair style~