~Chapter 5~

I'm so sorry for late update because i am so depressed cuz i have so many school work to do.. i hope you all understand me..😔

And this chapter was so short..

________________________________________

Y/n pov~

          I finally reach my house and went inside... And there is my brother jeon..

John: hey loser..

Me(y/n): ...hey..

John: hm?.. what happened to you?!.. are you okay?.. you can tell me anything and you know that too, right?

Me: w-well.. I.. i ran.. away when jimin..

John: it was okay.. calm down down y/n.. come here.. *he tap his lap signal me to sit on his lap*

(I don't know if you ever sit on your brother's laps but i always sit on my brother's lap since i was child.. even though i have extra space i still sit on my brother's lap 😅)

   I sat on his lap and he rub my back to make me calm down a bit..

John: you know y/n.. i always here for you.. i am here to listen my little sister.. i am here to help my little sister.. i always here for my sister no matter what..

Y/n:well.. i ran away when jimin propose to me..

John: it was oka- wait! Bitch what the fu*k?! What you mean y/n?! I thought you like him too!? How can you do that to jimin ,y/n?!

Me: but i don't know what to do that time..  that time my mind complete stopped..

John: whatever you say y/n.. but seriously Jimin don't deserve that..

Y/n: i know.. i wish i could go back to the time and-

John: whatever! You better explain everything to jimin tomorrow.. okay?

Me: okay...

Jeon: anyways.. well.. tomorrow seonghwa, san and wooyoung coming our home..

Me: really?!

  Seonghwa, san and wooyoung are our bestfriends.. and San was our cousin.. seonghwa and wooyoung our parents close best friends childrens.. we are all grow up together..

John: yeah.. and they are going to stay here for a few months.. or maybe years..

Me: what?!.. oh my gosh.. i am so happy..

John: and tomorrow at 7 pm we have to pick up them from airport..

Me: okay~

Next day
(I super lazy so don't mind me)

    I wake up earlier and already ate breakfast.. and I ready to go but i check myself once again in mirror..

Hairstyle~
[Pls don't mind the color]

Hairstyle~[Pls don't mind the color]