~Chapter 4~

Sorry for late update.. i am so busy with online classes and assignments...
I will try to update as soon as I can...

_________________________________________

Jimin pov~

        I really can't take this anymore.. my heart is really hurt so bad.. while i crying in front of the mirror suddenly someone tap my shoulder..

???: jimin.. are you okay..?

Jimin:..um.. ye-yeah... I..am  f-fine h-hu-huyung...

???: jimin.. you know what... I always think you as my little brother so you can shares with me anything you want, you know right..?

I just nod and wipe my tears away...

Jimin:.. Hyung.. IaminLovewithy/n..

??? : what?! Say it slowly, jiminah..

I take deep breath and..

Jimin:.. i love y/n very much, yoongi hyung..

Yoongi: .........Tell me something new, jimin..

Jimin: what?! What you mean hyung?!

Yoongi: do you think i don't know that you love her...

      How did he knows that i love her?! did anyone told him..?! But I tell anyone about that.. HOW?!?!

Jimin:.... How did you know, hyung?!

Yoongi: *smirk* i always see how you looks at y/n..and always take a photo of her... Without her knows.. And how you look her when she was being close with taehyung and jungkook.. And hobi also know about this..

I totally frozen... I don't know what to say...

Jimin:........ Oh.. And hyung, can do a favor for me..? Please..

Yoongi: what is it..?

Jimin: since you about i love her.. Um.. Can you...tell taehyung and jungkook to stop being so close-

Yoongi: no, jimin..

Jimin: why, hyung!?

He takes a deep breath and...

Yoongi:... Jimin.. Do you really think jungkook And taehyung said sorry really for hurts you...?

Jimin:.. Um yeah?

Yoongi: aish... I never saw someone stupid like you jimin...

Jimin:.. What you mean, hyung?

Yoongi: Taehyung and jungkook they both love y/n... jungkook knows that taehyung also loves her... but tae- hyung don't know that jungkook also loves y/n.. jungkook secretly love y/n.. Maybe you think how I know that jungkook loves her.. Well.. He told hobi that he loves her.. Said don't tell about taehyung.. And hobi told me this all..

   What how dare to they both used me?!... How can i so stupid?!? I feel so mad..

Jimin: ...Did they just used me to get along with y/n..?

Yoongi:.. Sadly yes.. And jimin..

Jimin: ..yes, hyung..

Yoongi: you better tell y/n that you loves her... or taehyung or jungkook will-

Jimin: i understand, hyung.. But hyung, you think y/n will love me back...?

Yoongi: maybe she will.. Who knows, right?.. But I think she also had crush on you.. Because how much she being close to taehyung and jungkook but she only giviny kiss your on cheeks.. So i thinks you better tell her..