Chapter 19 : Cover blown

Jeremy's POV 

I can't believe that Xavier sends his werewolves to trash the dance , and I tried to tell them to go but certainly , it failed . So now some of the remaining witches and warlocks , including Karenina is going to fight them . In order to hide my cover , I will stay on their side and fight them . I throw my jolt balls to the werewolves that is coming towards us , they are jumping on the walls now . I turn to see Karenina , her eyes are pure gold now and she throwing her flame balls to the wolves on the walls , and when it's misfire , she just brought them down and burn them on the floor instead . That's some hardcore for a Tater Tots , the other witches and warlocks are also trying to defeat the werewolves by just shoving them up and down . "Arghhh !" , I turn my head and find Lyea and her leg has been bitten , suddenly I'm shoved down on the floor by a werewolf , I use every strength I have to move him but he just wouldn't budge , just before his teeth lands on my neck , he's thrown to the side and his mouth got zipped and I look back , it's Karenina who save me . I saw another werewolf behind her about to jump on her , I struck it with my lightning jolt and the wolf is thrown backwards . I stand up and look around , there are  unconscious wolves everywhere , then I hear Lyea grunting so Karenina and I run to her . " Is it bad ?" , Karenina asks , " I don't know , but it seems deep . We need to get you to see Carla , she can heal you " , Amelia says . We all nod her head and Ralph lifts her up and quickly run to the mansion and Amelia follow them . "What do they want with us ?" , Keth asks and Jill respond , "maybe they are trying to warn us that they're coming" . " who's coming ?" , Karenina wonders and I answer , "the Nebula coven . They were rumoured to have werewolves and from what happens 5 minutes ago , it's true then" . I can't believe Xavier did this without consuting me first , I could do a better planning but maybe he can see that I'm running off track and sink in deep with the Luna coven , the only thing that runs through my mind when fighting the werewolves is Karenina being safe . Then I realise I'm on her side , I can't talk to her to go to Nebula cause Xavier is gonna kill her so I've decided to stay in Luna coven and protect Karenina with my life . I feel a bit of guilt because of going against my uncle but Karenina makes me happy and we were about to kiss before these goddamn werewolves ruin everything . But then , if I go against Xavier , I'm going against my mother too . Arghhh ! My head hurts again ! I put my hand on my head , "are you okay Jerrie ?" , Karenina worry for me . I don't know what to do , I love both of  my parents and I might have fallen in love with Karenina too . "I'm fine , let's go home" , so all of us exit the barn and Karenina stops her feet , "wait" . She lit up the fire at the barn , to dispose all the bodies , how clever of her . 

"You feel alright , Tater Tots ?" , I'm fine , I'm just wondering that they send a pack of wolves to trash the dance when what they want is me" . I can't believe she knows about it , and for a second thought I just can kidnap her right now and give to Xavier and redeem myself to my mother , but she's my Tater Tots . " I need to talk to Lionel straight away and plan our defense and defeat Xavier , I can't put the coven's safety in jeopardy" , she says as we walk home . I smile , "Wow , Tater Tots , look at you being a leader and caring about the coven" , she hits my arm , "shut up , Jerrie ! I'm serious !" . "I know you're serious , stop hitting me !" , I cry out . She laughs loudly and I feel so happy when she does that . Suddenly , a wolf jumps from behind and ruin Karenina's hair . "What the hell ?!" , she shouts . I put my hand infront of Karenina but Karenina couldn't help herself but shove the wolf to the car on the side of the road , "my mum did this hair you bastard !" . Okay , Tater Tots has a bit of a short fuse . Then the wolf transforms into a human and as he walk closer , I clench my fist tight and I see highlights , shit . "Neil ?!" , Karenina shouts . "Hey babe , that hurts" , he wipes some blood on his forehead . "You're a werewolf ? Have you been pretending with me ?!" , Karenina tries to go forward but I stopped her with my arm . "Oh gosh Karenina , you are so naive . I have been trying to gain your trust and finally kidnap you but I'm get sick of pretending to like you , I told Xavier I just bring you tonight" . I can see Karenina's tears rolling down to her cheeks , I can't accept this so I decided to punch him and as I swing my hand , she catches Karenina in her arms with his speed ability and I see a knife on Karenina's neck . "Let her go you psycho !" , I screamed . " Come on , Jeremy . You of all people should know that your debt is almost paid . I'm actually doing you a favour bro" , Karenina looks at me with tears in her eyes . "what is he talking about Jerrie ?" , " don't listen to him , Karenina ! He's lying !" , I scream . "I'm lying ? You have been spying on the Luna coven acting all innocent and unwanted . I have to say Jeremy , you have good acting skill" . Karenina demands for answers , "Jerrie ! Tell me this isn't true !" . "Karenina , I can explain ! I can explain everything !" , she realises that Neil is saying the truth , she spits at me . "I hate you ! I thought we were friends ! I thought you cared about me ! How could you !" , she is trying to move away from Neil's arms so Neil grab her by her hair and Karenina screams for pain . "Stop doing that ! Could you let her go so we can talk and not act like animals , Neil !" , he laughs at my remark . " Wrong person to say that ", and he run away with Karenina . What have I done ?