Chapter 1

Tom had just gotten home from a trip to the store for groceries. He opened the door to Edd cooking Lunch and Matt and Tord watching a rerun of The Children. Tom entered the house and shut the door behind him. "Hey" he muttered, shoving his shoes off and entering the kitchen to put away the groceries. Edd gave a small smile to Tom, helping him unpack them. When they were finished, Edd went back to cooking. As Tom made himself comfortable on the couch, hitting Tord with his legs, Matt ran to his room.

He came back with a mirror, an excited expression on his face. Tom recognized the mirror, and watched as Matt sat on the recliner. "Look! I fixed it. I don't want a perfectly good mirror to go to waste." Tom groaned, not wanting another random person to come out of the mirror again. "How'd you fix it? It was completely shattered into tiny pieces." Matt stood up excitedly, moving towards the kitchen. "I went to the same magic shop, the lady fixed it just fine! I really wanted to talk to my female version!" Tord looked between the tow, glancing at the mirror periodically.

"Female Versions?" Tord asked curiously, gazing at the two of them. At this point, Edd had stopped cooking and had joined in on watching Matt and the mirror. "Long story" Tom replies with immediately. Edd perked up, as he watched the mirror ripple. Suddenly, a bat flew out of the mirror and hit Matt dead on in the head, knocking him to the ground. Edd was at his side immediately, speedily checking his pulse and the bruise. Tom let out a sigh of relief he didn't know he had when he saw Edds thumbs-up. Tom brought his attention back to the mirror, watching as Tord inspected it.

"You see anything?" Tom asked inquisitively to Tord. "I think I see silhouettes, but its hard to make out." Tord replied with, moving over to make room for Tom. Voices could be heard from the mirror. "Is that Edd? I also see you." Tord turned to Tom, muttering. Tord smirked, "Lets check it out." He grabbed Toms hand and jumped into the mirror, pulling Tom with him. Faintly, they could hear Edds shouts of exclamation from behind them. Then, everything went black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edd watched as Tord and Tom disappeared into the mirror. Edd turned his attention back to Matt, helping him up from the floor. Matt groaned in pain looking around "Where are Tim and Todd?" Edd fixed his face into a grim smile, "they disappeared into the mirror." He looked at the mirror, that just sat there innocently as if there friends hadn't disappeared into it. "The mirror? Oh yes, I fixed the mirror. Did you see?" Matt asked happily. Edd went over to inspect the mirror, pulling it off from where it was on the wall.

He brought it over to where Matt was sitting and fell down next to him. "Knowing them, they'll get into some kind of trouble. We cant have them alone together for a long time. We'll have to go after them," Edd said grimly. Matt suddenly snatched it from his hands with an excited look on his face. He put his hand through, as if checking it and went through it. Edd stared at the spectacle dumbfounded. He grabbed for the mirror as it fell with no one to hold it.

It had cracked slightly before he could've got it though. He tested it, when his arm went through fine, he groaned in relief. With luck by his side, he jumped into the mirror after Matt.