Chapter 2

[[Chapter Edited]]

<<Taehyung's P.O.V>>

Walking into the pack house, all eye's were on me as I carried my mate inside.

Jungkook ran towards me as he saw me, followed by Jin, the pack doctor. "Who is this alpha?.."

I had a cold look on my face as I looked at Jungkook. "Let's not talk about this here.."

I motioned towards everyone staring. He nodded as he looked towards Jin. Jin led us to the infirmary as he shut the door behind us.

"Lay him down.." I was hesitant but did so anyway. Jin started to look him over while I watched.

"Now that we're away from everyone, answer my question hyung.."

I sighed before turning towards Jungkook. "He's my mate.." I looked back over at him.

Both Jungkook and Jin were shocked at my words. "Jinja?!" They both slightly yelled.

I internally screamed at myself as I wondered why I was friends with these two loud people.

"Yes.. Now Jin, is he okay?.." I looked at Jin with a worried face.

Jungkook was shook at the fact that I had a worried look on my face rather than a cold stare.

"He's fine.. Just needs to rest until the anesthetic that was injected wares off.." I placed my hand on my chest as I sighed a sigh of relief.

'Finally your acting less selfish for once..' My wolf said in a sassy tone.

'Shut up..' Jin laid the blanket across my mate once again. "Take him to your room and get him changed.."

I nodded as him and Jungkook walked out of the room.

Walking towards him, I picked him up and made sure he was covered with the blanket before making my way out of the room.

No one was in sight as I internally thanked that Jungkook got them out of here.

I made my way to my room as I opened the door, closing it behind me with my foot.

I walked to the bed and gently laid him down. He was still limp and unconscious as I removed the blanket from his body.

His skinny body made me frown as I wondered when the last time he had an actual meal was.

I walked to my closet and grabbed a pair of boxers and some comfortable loose clothing.

Making my way towards him, I brushed his semi long hair from his face. 'Why did I think of rejecting this beauty..'

'I don't know dude, probably cuz your dumb' I sighed as my wolf was making snarky remarks at me.

'Shut up' I put a pair of boxer's on him and put the comfy clothes that I grabbed on him.

I lifted him up before putting him under the covers, sitting next to him.

I watched as he peacefully slept. 'This is gonna take some getting used to..'

'Sure is.. Especially with that dumb brain of yours' I growled and laid next to my mate.

He had his lips slightly parted as I traced my fingers across his face. "Pretty.."

I internally smiled and watched as he inhaled and exhaled. I frowned as I continued to look down at his small body.

He had scars all over his arm's. My hand reached up and lifted his shirt. My frown stayed as I saw more scars across his stomach.

I pulled it back down and embraced him in my arms.

ΩTime SkipΩ

<<Jimin's P.O.V>>

Waking up, I kept my eye's closed as I smelled the air. 'Vanilla..?'

I opened my eye's and noticed I was in a bedroom. I was about to sit up but noticed arm's around me.

I froze. 'What if it's the rogue...'

'It's not.. Take a look behind you..' Slowly, I turned around, coming face to face with a sleeping man.

My eye's scanned his features. He had a sharp jawline and striking features.

I noticed two moles, one on his nose and one on his bottom lip. 'Mate..' My eyes widened a bit as my wolf spoke that one word.

'He's.. My mate?..' My wolf nodded. My body relaxed as I took everything in.

I slightly smiled as I thought about the fact that my dream finally came true. He had slightly moved as he slowly opened his eye's.

His eye's met mine as we stared at each other for a moment. I suddenly felt his hand on my cheek as he carresed it.

He suddenly sat up, his other hand gripping mine. "I'll be back..."

He got off the bed, going out of the room. I got worried as I thought he was rejecting me and just saying he'll be back but he's leaving.

I curled into a ball and slightly cried. The door opened and closed again and someone sat next to me.

Lifting my head up, I saw my mate with a worried look on his face as he held a tray of food.

He put the tray down as I sat up and hugged him tightly. "Why were you crying..?"

He held me close and rubbed my back gently. "I-I thought y-you w-were r-rejecting me..."

I could sense he frowned as I said that. "Ani.." He sat me back on to the bed and grabbed the tray.

"Eat.. Please.." He set the tray on my lap.

I looked at all the food as my stomach rumbled, causing me to become shy and cover my face.

He grabbed my hands and pulled them from my face. After he let them go, he picked up a fork and gathered some food on to it, putting it against my lips.

"Ah.." I opened my mouth and he fed me. My face brightened at the taste of the food. He chuckled and continued to feed me.

-----------------------------------------