Chapter 7

[[Chapter Edited]]

<<Jimin's P.O.V>>

The girl's led me to one of their room's as we all sat on the bed. "Jiminie.." I looked at Yuqi who said my name.

"Hmm?.." The other's looked at me.

"Why were you a rogue?.." Miyeon asked. I looked down at my fingers as I played with the string on my sweatpants.

"I was kicked out of my pack.." Memories started flooding into my head. A small tear left my eye as I remembered all the horrible things that happened.

Looking back up, I saw them all looking at me with concern on their faces.

"You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to.." Soyeon said.

I shook my head. "I think I'll feel better if I share my past with someone.."

They nodded. I took a deep breath before speaking, but I kept my head down.

"When I was born, my parent's were killed by rogues that attacked the pack.. I was taken in by the delta of the pack until I was about 6.. The alpha soon found out that I was an Omega and immediately took me.."

I closed my eye's as I was on the verge of tears, but I continued. "He abused me, used me as bait during attacks since I was the only male omega in the pack.."

"I have multiple scars due to how many times I was hit and attacked.. Everyone in the pack hated me except for the Delta.. He was the only person I had until he was killed by the Alpha.."

Tears came out of my eye's. Minnie rubbed my back as I continued. "He was killed in front of me.. As time went on, the beatings got worse.. Until I was 16 and the Alpha finally decided to get rid of me.. He threw me out into the rogue territory.."

I couldn't hold in my tears anymore as I finished the story.

"Well.. Your safe here.. They can't get you anymore.." The other's agreed with Soojin.

"Okay! Now let's get into what we are originally here for!" I was confused. Before I could speak, Shuhua spoke.

"We're going to fix you up by cutting your hair..." She smiled. I smiled back and let them lead me to the bathroom.

<<Taehyung's P.O.V>>

The other's looked at me as they waited for me to tell them what happened that day. I finally spoke after a few minutes.

"What happened that day.. Was that I was on morning patrol with some pack members.. I noticed Jimin on the rogue territory sleeping against a tree.. At first I didn't want to believe that he was my mate.. That was until my wolf told me that he was in danger a few hour's after patrol.."

They looked at me, waiting for me to continue. "So.. As I went to go help him, I saw him being raped by another rogue.."

My hands fisted up as I thought about it. "I immediately jumped and attacked the rogue as Jimin had been injected with an anesthetic.. He thankfully wasn't marked so I brought him back here.."

They all frowned as they took the new information in.

"Poor baby.." Jin commented. Suddenly we heard multiple footsteps and saw the girls come in.

"Where's Jimin?.." They separated and there was Jimin, looking even more beautiful than before.

He lightly smiled as the others including me had our jaws dropped, except for the girls. He walked over to me and looked down at me.

"D-do you like i-it?.." He asked with a stutter. I smiled and nodded.

"You look pretty..~" He smiled and sat in my lap, hugging me. I wrapped my arm's around him and hugged him back.

"Woah.. You girl's really did your magic on him.." Jin exclaimed. I chuckled.

ΩTime SkipΩ

I hovered above Jimin as he held me close. "You look really good baby.."

He blushed as I looked at him, still shocked at his new hair.

"Stop making me blush.." He whined. I chuckled and pecked his lips.

"I can't help it.. You look so beautiful~" He cupped my cheeks and pulled me into a kiss. I responded immediately and kissed him lovingly.

Lightly bitting my bottom lip, he wrapped his legs around me and tangled his fingers in my hair. My hands roamed his figure as my kisses made it's way to his neck.

I sucked lightly at his skin, not wanting to go overboard as I pulled away. A small hickey appeared on his neck.

"Beautiful.." He flipped us over, capturing my lips into another kiss. I sighed in contentment as he kissed down to my neck as well.

He left a hickey on my neck before pulling away and running his thumb across my bottom lip.

"I really love you Tae.." Smiling, I pulled him down where his face was inches away from mine.

"I love you too.." He smiled as he pecked my lips.

-----------------------------------------
Smut coming soon!~