Chapter 10

[[Chapter Edited]]

<<Taehyung's P.O.V>>

I quickly kissed Jimin before running out of the house and towards the village. Screaming was heard as I saw pack member's running way.

I looked around, trying to find the alpha as I recognized the beta of the pack that invaded us. Soon I found him at the boarder, immediately I ran towards him.

"Yah! What is the meaning of this?!" He noticed me and plastered a fake smile on to his face.

"Ah.. Alpha Kim!.. I see you were informed of our little visit.." I scoffed as I looked away momentarily before looking back at him.

"You call attacking my pack a little visit?" He chuckled.

"Well.. I just came to get back what originally mine.." He smirked.

"And that is?" His smirk grew wider.

"Well.. It's that little mate of yours.." My jaw clenched when he mentioned Jimin.

"Who said he was yours?" He sighed.

"He's originally one of my pack members.." I rolled my eye's.

"Well I'm sorry to burst your bubble but he's in my pack now.." I glared at him.

"Well then.. I'll request a deal.. Either you hand him over now.. Or a war will start in 2 days tops.." He smirked once again.

"I'm not handing him over so.. I guess that means war.." His fists clenched.

"Fine.." He whistled, causing his pack members to stop fighting and immediately left with him.

"See you in two days.." I watched as they crossed the boarder before turning around and running to the pack house.

Running inside, Jimin popped up from the couch and ran over to me. He checked me over before hugging me.

"Taehyung what happened?.." Jin came over as curiosity showed on his face.

"We had some visitors.. Who I'm guessing is Jimin's old pack.." Jimin frozed as he tightened his grip on me.

I hugged him and rubbed his back to calm him down. "Yoongi and Jin.. I need you two to get the cellar ready as soon as possible.."

They both nodded and walked away. "What's going to happen..?"

Yuqi and the other girl's popped up in front of us.

"We're going into war in two days, you guys will be staying in the cellar.." Jimin started crying. I held him closer to me as I rocked us back and forth.

"Jungkook, go contact our neighbouring pack that we always ask for help and tell them what's going on.." He nodded and rushed off.

"Everyone else, go to your room's and rest up.." Everyone started leaving as I picked up Jimin and went upstairs.

I sat on the bed with him on my lap as he stayed close to me, crying into my shirt.

"Don't let them get me please.." He clung on to me as I laid us down under the covers, holding him against me.

"I won't.. I promise.." We sat for a minute until his cries soon died down, all that was heard was small sniffles.

He lifted his head up and looked at me with puffy eye's. I frowned and brushed back his hair. "I love you Tae.."

He pulled me into a sweet kiss as his arm's wrapped around my neck."I love you too Chim.."

I pulled away briefly as I whispered against his lips before pulling him back in.

My fingers tangled themself in his hair as my other hand hugged his waist. He pulled away to kiss my jaw to my neck as I kept my eye's closed.

His mouth lightly sucked at my sweet spot as he suddenly sunk his fangs into my neck, marking me. I lightly growled as my hand gripped his hip.

He pulled away and attached his lips with mine again. We pulled away after a bit as we caught our breathes.

"I'm yours.. And your mine.." He lightly smiled, I smiled back and nuzzled my face in his neck, lightly kissing his mark.

He squirmed a bit until I stopped and relaxed with him. "Tae.." He ran his fingers through my hair.

"Hmm?.."

"Promise me you'll be safe and you won't leave me.." I pulled my head out of his neck and looked at him.

"I promise.." Softly pecking his lips, I buried my face in his neck again.

We both held each other close as we listened to each others breathing and took in each others scents.

ΩTime SkipΩ
ΩDay before warΩ

I sat on the couch with Jimin in my lap as he clung on to me, still not believing we'll be going to war with his old pack tomorrow.

He was being extra clingy and emotional, causing me to worry. "Alpha.. We finished setting up the cellar.." Jin came in front of us.

"Okay, go spend time with Namjoon.. You too Yoongi, go spend some time with Hoseok.." They both nodded and walked away. Jungkook walked up.

"The other pack said they will be here in a few hour's.." I nodded.

"Go relax now Kook.." He slightly smiled and nodded as he went to go look for Shuhua.

-----------------------------------------