Intro

y/n P.O.V.

I wake up and I see a top of the line dress on my vanity. I know immediately that Horace left it for me for he is constantly buying me new top-of-the-line clothes. When I first got here he gave me a tour of the house and then showed me his closet, I was amazed at the size and then started complemented his fashion choices, henceforth he started buying me tons of clothes. Horace has been my best friend ever since.

After I got dressed in the new dress I went downstairs to make breakfast with Miss P. I wasn't surprised to see that Horace was helping making breakfast.

"Hello Miss P, Horace", I said. 

"Good morning, you look lovely as always", said Horace with a hint of blush on his cheeks. 

"Well I wouldn't if I didn't have the best fashion designer in the world as my best friend", I replied. 

This, of course made him blush even more.

 "I wouldn't say the best", mumbled Horace.

"Is there anything I can help with?" I asked both of them.

 "You can flip the pancakes", said Miss P. 

After I flipped all the pancakes we called all the children down for breakfast. After eating all the children requested to go for a walk to the beach.

..... The beach will be in the next chapter.....

It is one in the morning and i need to get some sleep so author out, i will continue tomorrow. ✌✌✌

Please Press the star below and vote for Peculiar Love. Thank you!!!