4

TALIA's POV

TALIA's POV

After surfing we went back to the Chateau. I ended up falling asleep on the pullout with Pope and John B. JJ went to sleep in JB's room cause he hurt his back on his board.

"Goodnight bird, Goodnight Poop." I laughed with a chuckle, as I made fun of their names/nick names.
"Goodnight Bird shit." John B remarked as he threw his foot in my face.
"Ew!" I yelped, Pope just laughed at me.

Moments later I was fast asleep.
___________________

   I woke up with my head in John Bs lap. The birds were singing outside. I sat up and looked out the window and saw an ocean of twigs and fallen branches.

   I sat up and went to grab some food. I opened the fridge and saw the only food we had was old bread and beer. I sighed and went to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

I stepped into the bathroom and attempted to turn on the light, but the power was out. I walked back out to JB. I saw still him asleep on the couch, I walked over and shook his peacefully sleeping body. He groaned and flipped over to face me.

"John B the power is out," I checked my phone, "No service too."

"Okay, what do you want me to do about it." He sat up on the bed and leaned over rubbing his eyes.

I was surprised "Well I don't know that's why I told you, no need for the attitude."

   He huffed with a large eye roll and got out of bed. We walked over to the light switch flicking it a few times like he didn't believe me when I told him the power was out.

"Sherlock I think you're gonna wanna check the fuse box." I messed up his hair and went to where JJ was. I knocked on the door that was already open and saw him dead asleep on the bed.

   I walked over to him and crawled up next to him. He shuffled in his place when my weight hit the bed. His eyes fluttered open like a butterfly. He searched the room till his eyes met me, a smile came onto his face.

"Morning stalker." JJ snarked.

"I wouldn't call me a stalker, but I was coming to wake you up."
"Why?" He sat up.
"I'm bored and you are a good company." I smiled. His face turned a little red, so he hid his face by rubbing his eyes. That made me smile more. 

"Well, what do you want me to do to entertain you?" He asked with a smirk.
I pushed his face over as he dramatically fell into the pillow.

"Yo!" I heard Kie yell as she bombarded herself into the house. I laughed at the sudden change of vibe in the house.

   I grabbed JJs hand and pulled his body of bed. He leaned over with his head on my back. We walked out to the living room and saw everyone sitting there talking. He wrapped his arms around my waist and collapsed on the bed making me go with him. I squealed with laughter.