𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒄𝒚𝒐𝒏.

ooo. *ೃ✧₊˚ 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐘𝐎𝐍. ━━━
𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖. ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩:
𝑠𝑦𝑛𝑜𝑝𝑠𝑖𝑠!

 ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩: 𝑠𝑦𝑛𝑜𝑝𝑠𝑖𝑠!

ooo

ooo. 𝑇𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑎 𝐼𝑣𝑎𝑛𝑜𝑣 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑎 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑙. Adorned with quick-witted remarks, austere smirks, and an undoubtedly wicked sharp tongue overwhelmed with somewhat unfavorable opinions that no one asked her to spit out— it's fair to say that the not-so-kind gal is the black sheep of her friend group. No one ever expected much of her anyway. Blessed with a dilapidated family— a mother who splurges their alimony and child support checks on drugs and useless souvenirs to hoard, an older brother who is incarcerated for attempted murder, and a father who skipped town back in 2006 (to get hitched to his mistress!) the Ivanov family holds one of the poorest reputations in Mystic Falls. Talia turning out to be a downright bitch was unsurprising, to say the least. Her only redeeming qualities are her attractiveness and intelligence but said attributes can only get her so far in life. Mystic Falls is an inescapable hellhole and Talia has a reserved spot there until the day she croaks— and maybe even after. It's a revelation that she even has friends that enjoy her company. It's probably because they were all childhood companions— not because they care for her well-being. Psst. Wrong!

ooo. 𝐶𝑎𝑙𝑚; 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑖𝑏𝑒 𝑇𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑎. She's headstrong, stubborn, loud, insensitive. Ambrose Ivanov— Talia's imprisoned, older brother— once said that she's all things bad in the world put in one person. The so-called Devil incarnate; but he tried to kill someone (and failed), so Talia doesn't take any criticism from him— constructive or not. His liberation day is forthcoming— and Talia will scatter to the ends of the Earth, for her own sake, when that happens.

ooo. 𝑌𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑠, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑎𝑑𝑜𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑑! Don't remind her of that fact, though. It was already enough to find out that her sibling tried to kill someone— finding out that she's adopted was just the cherry on top! Apparently, her actual family lives in Portland, Oregon, with their 30 kids— or something like that. She doesn't care enough to research her blood relatives, and would have died happily without knowing of her adoption. They're probably annoying and fat, anyway.