i. Uh Oh, the Bitch Is Back

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ━━ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞:

    Who did Ambrose Ivanov try to kill, anyway? One simple answer: His step-mommy, Bellatrix

    Who did Ambrose Ivanov try to kill, anyway? One simple answer: His step-mommy, Bellatrix. Talk about an estranged family dynamic. No one really knows why he attempted to stab Bellatrix in the back— metaphorically and literally. He just did it. But, he failed, and now he's indicted for a five-year imprisonment with the possibility of parole after serving three years. One down, two to go. Talia's sophomore year truly was a hoot. For one, her brother, for fuck's sake, actually went through with all the talk of getting rid of Bellatrix. She's not even that terrible (according to daddy-dearest) and is definitely not as bad as Death Eater, Sirius Black murderer, Bellatrix Lestrange. Talia believes that Ambrose should have saved up all his pent-up anger for her— so that she could be out of her misery. But, alas, she's still kicking it, and just a bit more turbulent than before. And, for two, she uncovered a moderately shocking family secret. Talia Ivanov— is not even an Ivanov. She's a Peter, or a Packer, or some other ridiculous surname. Whatever. It doesn't matter. Nothing matters anymore. Particularly all the Katherine Pierce, doppelgänger, vampire bullshit. Nevertheless, Talia doesn't want everyone to hate her. So, she'll deal with the Stefans, the Damons, the Bonnies, and the Carolines, and not forgetting the Matts, or the Tylers, for as long as necessary. Maybe she'll get a few cool one-liners as a result of all the Mystic Falls drama, so that's a plus. Sophomore year was nothing less than a shitshow— and junior year, so far, hasn't been better. But, the question remains. Could life get any shittier? The answer: yes, loads shittier.

      February 2010 is when Mystic Falls, Virginia, took a turn for the worse. Mommy-dearest (Talia's crackhead adoptive mother, Tammy Ivanov) was in rehab because, for some unknown reason, she wanted to get clean and be a good mother to Talia— or some other bullshit that Tammy keeps saying to make herself feel better. Talia couldn't care less. She was just thrilled that she had the house to herself. A party was in the works— and Talia's carefree alter-ego was yearning to let loose. Apparently, Caroline Forbes, Talia's friend, was in the hospital after getting into a wreck, so that put a damper on Talia's mood. The party would have to wait. Mayor Lockwood also croaked, so Tyler, Talia's partner-in-crime, was also unable to party. Damn it.