NUH (A.S) NOAH PART-2

Into this environment Allah sent Nuh with his message to his people.Allah blessed his loyal disciple with eloquent speech and immense patients, so that he may carry out his duty with success.

He pointed out his people  the mysteries of life and the wonders of the universe. He pointed out how the night is regularly followed by the day and that the balance between those opposites were designed by Allah the Almighty for our good. The night gives rest and coolness while the day gives warmth and awakens activity. He explained them about the stars and the moon, the plants and animal. He pointed out that the ownership of the heavens and earth only to the divine creator Allah.

Therefore he explained to his people, there cannot  have more that one diety. He clarified them how the Satan had deceived them for so long and the time had come for deciet to stop. He warned them not to worship anyone but Allah and described the terrible punishment Allah would mete out if they continued in their evil ways.

The people oh Nuh listened to him with great confusion and patience. His people were divided into two groups after his warning. The most miserable and desperate amongst Nuh's people began to find hope and solace with the prophets word and as for the rich, the strong, the mighty and the rulers they looked upon the warning with cold distrust. They believed they would be better off if things stayed as they were. Therefore they started their war of words against Nuh.

They said to Nuh "we see you but a man like ourself" [Al Quran 11:27]

Prophet Nuh explained to them that he was certainly a human being  and Allah had specifically chosen a human messenger as the earth was predominantly occupied by humans after all. And if the earth was occupied with angels,  allah would have sent an angelic messenger to convey his message.

One day the wealthy masters of the city approached Nuh and said to him: "listen Nuh, if you want us to belive in you, then dismiss your believer. They are meek and poor, while we are elite and rich; no faith can include us both."

Nuh  was well aware of the ignorance of wealthy men. He knew that he had to remain calm in order to explain to them that meterialistc possessions were worthless in the sight of Allah and it was what is whithin one's heart really mattered to him.

Prophet Nuh replied to them: "Oh my people! I ask for no wealth for it, my reward is from none but Allah . I am not going to drive away those who have believed. Surely, they are going to meet their lord, but i see that you are ignorant people. Oh my people! Who will help me against Allah, if i drove them away? Will you not then give a thought? And i do not say to you that with me are the treasure of Allah nor that i know the unseen, nor do i say that i am an angel, and i do not say  of those whom your eyes look down upon that Allah will not bestow any good on them. Allah knows what is in their inner selves (regard or belief). In that case i should indeed be one of the wrongdoers.
[Al Quran 11:29-31]

The idolaters were furious. They had tolerated Nuh's incessant preaching and arguments for far too long. They angrily challenged Nuh:
"Oh Nuh! You have disputed with us and have prolonged the dispute with us , now bring upon us what you threatened with us, If you are one of the truthful."
Nuh replied: " Only Allah will bring the punishment on you. If He wills then you will not be escaped. And my advice will not profit you, even if i wish to give you counsel, if Allah's will is to keep you astray. He is your Lord! And to him you shall return."
[Al Quran 11:32-34]

The disbeliever who had lost all patients with Nuh, resorted to hurl insult at the messenger of Allah in attempt to frighten him from preaching the religion of Islam. They said:
"Verily ,we see you in plain error."
[Al Quran 7:60]
Nuh patiently replied:" Oh ,my people! There is no error in me, but i am the messenger of the Lord of the worlds! I convey on to you th messege of Lord and give sincere advice to you, and i know from Allah what you know not."
[Al Quran 7:61-62]

__________________________________________________________________________

Please vote...