Chapter 11

It was morning. Russia got up, feeling a bit dizzy. Once his feet felt the floor, he bumped onto a sleeping America, snoozing peacefully on the floor. "Get up" he said, kicking Ame gently.

"Sweepy..." Ame said, snuggling a pillow he was using as a teddy bear. Russia rolled his eyes. He grabbed his towel and headed to the bathroom.

Once he was done, he went out of the bathroom and headed back to his room. "Morning Russia" Belarus greeted him as she passed by. "You okay now?"

"What do you mean?" Russia asked. Belarus chuckled, "You know, about the 'imaginary country on the couch'".

Russia rolled his eyes. "Nevermind" he pretended not to listen and headed straight to his room.

Once he was in his room, America was already awake. "Morning Russia" he stretched his arms, yawning. "Morning" Russia greeted him. "You should be outside".

America gave him a confused look. "I'm going to dress up" Russia sighed. America nodded and left the room.

Once Russia was done, he let Ame in. "You better change" Russia adviced Ame. With that, he grabbed the magical pencil and started sketching clothes for him.

Ame watched in amazement as Russia drew his new outfit. He seemed excited to wear it.

Once Russia was done, the paper started to glow and out came Ame's clothes.

It was a pair of khaki pants and a black shirt, perfect fit for Ame. "Nice" he commented, after putting it on.

Russia smiled. He wasn't good in fashion but he was happy someone else liked what he made.

"But how come I can't wash up?" Ame asked. "You're going to get my siblings curious about the shower" Russia explained, drawing a wet cloth. "You can use this". Russia handed the cloth once it got out of the paper.

Ame wiped his face and arms and threw the cloth into the trash bin. "That's it?" Russia asked.

"I'm lazy"

"Really?"

"Yep"

Russia rolled his eyes and got up. He looked at his watch. 8:50, time for him to head out and go to the park.

He grabbed his backpack and scurried off. "Hey!" America called, following him out the door. "What about me?"

"Okay" Russia said. "But don't do something stupid". America salluted. Russia rolled his eyes.

Once at the park, Russia placed his bag on a bench and started stretching. "I'll be going for a jog" Russia told Ame who was sitting quietly on the bench. "Your bag?" Ame asked him, pointing at the bag.

"Make sure no one touches it, if someone got it, tell me"

He then started running around the park. Ame watched him peacefully. He laid near the bag and watched as the Russian did his early morning jogs.

He felt a bit sleepy when his head hit Russia's bag. It was warm...until his head hit the bench.

"Well, well, well" someone said, searching through Russia's things. "I hope there's some cash"

"Why that little-" America began. He saw the man ran away like some actually theif. And I swear to God, if you saw him in real life, you might've thought his head will explode.

He knew he was suppose to tell Rus but here is just one thing that angry's him: Someone ruining his nap.

He started chasing the theif. And being invisible really helped him. When he got close, he kicked the theif from the back and grabbed the bag.

The theif screamed once he felt someone pulling the bag, and it was so loud, it was like listening to Japan shipping someone.

"What was that?" someone called out. America knew he can't get other people to notice the floating bag. So he secretly dragged the bag when nobody was looking.

Once he reached a bench, he threw the bag and waited for Russia while looking at the theif explaining he was encountered by a ghost.

"What the-" someone from behind Ame said. Ame looked up and saw Russia, staring at Ame with crossed arms.

"Let's go home"