Chapter 4 - Insulted

Piya was pacing around at the enteance of her house waiting for Raghav. Today her house was filled with people... he dad was having a business party. Seeing her at the entrance her dad came up to her...

 Seeing her at the entrance her dad came up to her

Rajdeep: Who r u waiting for Piya?

Piya: My professor

Rajdeep: Professor... why did u call him here? There's a party going on.

Piya: (thinking of what to say) Umm... I forgot about the party & called him for a tutoring lesson today.

Rajdeep: Phone him & cancel it.

Piya: (gibing him a reassuring smile) No dad it's ok.... I can just go to the study with him... I do to want to send him away... u know that my exams r coming up & I'm really struggling.

Rajdeep: (holding her chin & looking at her face closely) R u sure ur my Piya

Rajdeep: (holding her chin & looking at her face closely) R u sure ur my Piya... ur missing a party to study with ur Professor.

Piya: Dad (pouting) u really think so little of me & anyway this is a business party... I'll just get bored.

Rajdeep: Ok (laughing) don't get angry... I'm just joking. U wait for ur Professor... I've got guests to attend

Piya POV
What's taking him so long? I mean... I no it's not time yet but it's his first day... what's wrong if he's a bit early. Anyway he's just delaying what's going to happen anyway. That day he told me to say sorry so today I'm going to make him say sorry in front of everyone. After today all his respect & attitude will die.

Just then she saw Raghav coming... she went up to him to greet him...

 she went up to him to greet him