Chapter 6 - Saviour

After work Raghav went home... he had a lots of papers to mark by tommorow but he couldn't concentrate...

Raghav POVI have so much work I need to finish but I'm sitting here worrying about Piya

Raghav POV
I have so much work I need to finish but I'm sitting here worrying about Piya. She's such a brainless girl... she didn't even notice how that Jay was looking at her & now she gone to the club with him. Anyway it's her life... it has nothing to do with me... I shouldn't care what happens to her. No... That's not right... she may be rude & arrogant but I'm not the type of person to sit simply while someone may be in danger. Maybe I should call her... But I don't have her number. I'll call Jane... she'll make sure Piya is ok.

He took his phone & called Jane... she picked up the phone.

Raghav: Hello Jane... (he heard loud music in the background)

Jane: Sir... I'm sorry I can't hear u properly... It's too loud here.

Raghav: I just wanted to check if ur with Piya.

Jane: Sorry sir I can't hear I properly... one minute I'll just step out.

Piya: Jane...Jane... come here let's dance.

Raghav felt relieved hearing Piya's voice...

Jane: One minute Piya I got a call from Raghav sir

Piya snatched the phone from here...

Piya: Bye Sir. (she said before cutting the phone)

Raghav: (looking at the phone in his hand angrily) Such a rude girl.... I don't know why I bothered checking up on her... urrgh... let me get back to work now.

In the club Jane looked at Piya angrily.

Jane: Piya why did u cut the call... what if it was something important?

Piya: He didn't talk to me when I wanted to so why should I care what he has to say.

Jane: Ur impossible.... that phone call was for me

Piya: (shrugging her shoulders) So... we're friends  (with a cheeky smile) now come on... let's dance.

They went to the dance floor & started dancing.... Jay was standing at the side drinking with his friends & looking at them.