Part 1

Marie's pov

Tik tik tik...

Aaaaaggggg this can't be happening. Shit, that's my alarm. Ooooh I never introduced myself. My name is Maria am a 20yrs old black girl,and I live alone. Stop asking why I live alone it's because I have no family they are all dead.

Am an underground street fighter. Thats how I earn a living. Yes I need the money to pay my rent and my school fees. Am a college student at Amsterdam college,and that alarm noise was to wake me up. I didn't wanna be late for school, so I dragged myself to the bathroom and took a shower

I changed into my baggy jeans and a big hoodie,and put on my ankle boots. There is no need for making breakfast cause I knew if I wasted time, I would be late.

I took my phone and keys and locked the house. I had to take the bus to school. School was about 25km from my apartment. When I arrived to school,I had to hurry to class before the lesson started.

I made it to my business class on time puff..! I let out a breath that I didn't know that I was holding,when I didn't find Mr Johnson and walked to my sit. The most funny thing is that I didn't have any friends in my class and for fuck's sake I didn't care.

People described me as 'The Quiet Girl. They say that cause I hate noisy places or cause I was always quiet,and I never wanted them to think differently. I didn't want people to know who I am behind my quietness.

I know I was a tiger but my bravely and fury was let out in the ring. I was the mystry book that no one was able to read. "Maria are you even listening to me." I was brought out of my thoughts by Mr Johnson who I didn't know had entered the class.

I just stared at him and with only that he left me alone.The lesson started well and I took notes. Yes I was serious with my studies cause I wanted to graduate and get a nice paying job.The lesson was brought to an end by the ring of the fucking bell. Yes I do curse am not as innocent as I look.

With no wasting time I walked out of the classroom. "Maria,Maria wait!"

Oooh God I hated that voice. "What do you want Nancy? I told you that I have no room for friends."

"I know but I can't help it. I want you to be my friend."

Nancy was the typical nerd girl and due to how I lived my life, she thought that I would give her a chance, to be my friend. But besides all that, she was very beautiful. I know it's not bad to have friends but in my life, I never let people in.

I didn't say a word to her and I just left her standing there like a lost sheep. Don't say that I have no emotions! You can't blame me for having a cold iced heart or can you? I had to hurry cause by noon I had a fight.