Part 2

Marie's pov

I made it to the fighting club on time. I know you might be asking why,but would you believe me if I said that fighting was my first love?I know weird right?

"Maria,Maria!" I heard someone yelling my name. I looked behind me and saw Nike waving at me with an idiotic grin plastered on his cute face.

"Ooh!Heeey Nike how are you?"

"Am fine sizzy." He sounds bored.

I waited for him to catch up with me. "Hey, why are you soo moody did I do something wrong?" You might be asking yourself who Nike is. He is the only person I would call a friend. He knows all my secrets and also he is the one how arranges all my fights.

"No, I just missed you. Anyways to cut the story short, today you have a fight with that guy over there..." He pointed towards a man maybe 6.4 . He was masculine,shaggy blonde hair and had a tattoo on his neck. He was cute but definitely not my type.

"Hey sweetheart! Do you think you can fight me hahahah?" He said with a smirk on his silly face. I could sense a bad vibe about him already.

"Yes, I'm gonna punch your silly smirk off your stupid face and kick your lil ass damn you!" I snapped at him rather rudely.

The smile he had on his face a while ago was now replaced with a frown, and I won't lie and say I wasn't satisfied with his reaction. I just hate it when people undermine me because am a girl.

I just don't like it. He wasn't the first one and I am sure as hell that he wouldn't be the last one. And who am I to care,I had promised myself that after every fight, my opponent would go knowing that I wasn't just a girl, but a tigerless and a damn good fighter.

"Don't be soo full of yourself little one. Lets just finish this and I will take you home!" He continued teasing.

"What did you just say?" I was so angry. So damn angry. He didn't just undermine me but he also disrespected me. I have to make sure that he would regret doing both.

I punched him on the face so hard that I heard his nose break! He held his nose in pain and tried punching me back, but he missed. I gave him a knockout and he was off.

People started cheering for me and to say I wasn't happy, would be a lie .
I collected my money and bid Nike goodbye and headed home. When I got out of the club it's was already a bit dark.

While walking, I heard my phone ringing the caller ID indicated Nike.
"Nike why you calling? Did I forget something at the club?

"Ooooh no! I just wanted to tell you that tommorow you would be fighting two people." I smiled at that cause more fights meant more money.

I was distracted by the call that I didn't see where I was going. The next thing I know,I collided with a wall. "What the fu-" I didn't finished my sentence because the wall that I hit, was not a wall, but a very attractive man stood in front of me.

It was a bit dark that I did see his eyes, but I could tell that he was angry. Wow God can't be fair. To say he was handsome would be an understatement.

What I would say was he was a Greek god. "Am so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." I apologised because I knew that it was the best thing to do. I was expecting an apology too, but guess what I got in return?

"You bitch! Why don't you look where you are going. Don't you have eyes?"
Ooooh he did just call me a bitch?

"What?" I stuttered. I don't know why but I just fucking stuttered.

"GET OUT OF MY WAY YOU BITCH!" He shouted.

Now I was angry at him. Why would he shout at me for something I didn't cause. "Listen to me you dick head." I said gritting my teeth. "Am sorry okay." I said and hit his shoulder while I tried walking away. Key word tried.

He held my wrist tightly and turned me to look at him. Who is this stranger and who gave him the right to even touch me! "Listen to me you bitch!" He said.

"Who gave you the right to walk away from me? He asked his voice dangerously low.

Now I was so irritated by this handsome man. Did I just call this dickhead handsome? I need to get a grip of myself. I did I kneed him where the sun doesn't shine. He whined in pain. I guess he wasn't expecting what
I just did.

I walked away from him.

A|N

Hey guys it's me again...I spot any mistakes don't be shy and correct me .pls don't forget to vote and comment...hit the button..love yuh😍😘