Top 5 best Cartoon Moms

In honor of Mother's Day, here are my picks for the best cartoon Moms:

5:
Eclipsa Butterfly

I know what most of you are thinking: "What about Moon?"

Well, considering Moon's actions near the end of SVTFOE and how Eclipsa was more responsible than her(and Star) in the situation, it's safe to say Eclipsa is better. She's such a better Mom than Moon that you may as well consider Star and Meteora sisters(and I bet someone is already making that into a Headcanon). Eclipsa was, in my opinion, more of a Mom to Star than Moon was, especially near the end where it really mattered the most.

4:
Minerva(Finn's Mom)

Finn may be an immature dunderhead at times, but it's clear to see that he didn't pick that up from his Mom. If anything, the qualities that make us love Finn came from Minerva.

3:
Nicole Watterson(Gumball and Darwin's Mom)

Anyone who can put up with the madness that Gumball and Darwin bring as well as genuinely love a loveable oaf like Richard is the MVP in my book. Nicole is there for Gumball and Darwin. She's fun but strict when needed.

2:
The Crystal Gems(SU)

OK.. I know I've talked mad shit about how the Gems suck as mother figures, but as much shit as I talk, you can't deny the following: Pearl is the closest thing Steven has had to a real mother, Garnet(while more of an aunt) has been that cool but necessarily strict Mom that keeps Steven's head on straight, and Amethyst(though she's more of an older sister) is the one who has always been there to bring Steven back if he strays too far from the straight and narrow. And in many ways, if not for these factors and the love he has for them driving him and acting as a motivator for him in many situations during the series, Steven wouldn't have made it anywhere near as far as he has or be the hero he is today.

1
Carol(OK KO

Hands down the best Mom. Not just on CN but in cartoons today. What can I say about this woman that hasn't already been said? She's there for KO, actively in his life and she's a combination of loving mother and badass fighter that just makes us love her more.

The_Lovely_Starlight

RosasIsBlooming

Zach150

EndieStories

Craftfury

katlady1

The_Diamond_Hybrid

The_Lovely_Enigma