you?

six || her wish will be fulfilled

════════════════════

shoto todoroki had both of his eyes wide open because of surprise, probably due to a sudden jolt of pain from the green-haired male. yes, he just gave him a hard pinch on the arm. the audacity. the young todoroki rubbed the spot where the young midoriya pinched him with a small frown. 

the green-haired male tilts his head, "are you back to reality, todoroki?" the bi-colored haired male blinks in thought as he gave him a short nod. the green-haired male gave him a teasing smile, "now, this wasn't my idea! it was [last name]!" 

you shot him a playful glare, "hey! why do you have to throw me in the gutter like that!" the freckled male lets out a big smile as the heterochromatic male gave him a nod. you shook your head, "okay, now off you guys go!" 

the bi-colored haired male was about to protest, but you kept interrupting him so he grabbed your wrist gently (the one that was shooing him).

"[last name]. i want to...ask you something before we go". he nods to the young midoriya. he gave the young todoroki a nod, got the message, and walked out of the room. you stopped the shooing motion while having an eyebrow raised in curiosity.

"todoroki, what is so important that you have to stop yourself from going with your friend?" she pouts and crosses her arms like a child. oh, how shoto todoroki wished he hasn't seen that sight because his heart just did something that was...weird to him, to say the least. he thought it was...special? marvelous...?

what the. he seriously doesn't know what is going on with him lately. he averts his gaze to the side, rubbing his neck "well, I just want to know if..." he doesn't exactly know how to say this, this is awkward. "you want to hang out somewhere? is that how...people say it these days...?" he paused, he has a clueless expression on his face. perhaps he's flat-out confused, "it's alright if you're busy with other things?" you stifled a laugh, leaving the heterochromatic male even more confused.

"todoroki, think about it. would i be busy after this whole incident?" the young todoroki thought about it and he doesn't exactly know what you mean by that. but, you let out a laugh once again, "i'm kidding. kind of. but well, i don't think i'll be busy after i recover and get out of the hospital?" you also scratched your head, "we'll see though, okay?" you looked down at your hands and the corner of your lips curled up into a smile.