you

seven || meeting some old friends

════════════════════

the redhead couldn't help, but feel remorse for you. you are after all an old friend to him. actually, to almost everyone in class 1-a really. his red eyes staring up at the hospital building. you see, the ash-blonde male couldn't handle it anymore, so he started spewing out cuss words at the sharp-teethed male, telling him to stop being 'so fucking negative' because it's a 'load of bullshit'. but of course, eijirou kirishima can read him like a book.

katsuki bakugo was just storming his way into the hospital as eijirou kirishima tried so hard to prevent him from slamming the entrance of the hospital open, but unfortunately, the explosive pro-hero did. he also slammed the front door shut too.

"shut the hell up, shitty hair! how the fuck—hah? i am fucking calm!! what kind of bullshit—the fuck are you on about?!" his yells could be heard from a mile away. the red-haired male attempts to protest and his replies could barely be heard. poor guy.

but anyways, izuku midoriya laughed nervously at the sight as shoto todoroki shook his head in mere disappointment. the ash blonde male had to be that dramatic, huh? as always. the green-haired male gently walked his way on the path to their destination, his feet making a soothing tapping sound. the bi-colored haired male was following suit, the silence becoming peaceful.

the plum tree is still growing, but it is noticeable how much it grew from the last time the heterochromatic male visited the hospital. the flowers were starting to bloom completely, showing their true light-colored petals. the grapevines are starting to grow from the trees too, hanging down to represent their beauty with the tree. the plum tree was truly one of the beautiful trees out there. it is truly going to be one of the true beauties whenever spring comes in a few months.

"that plum tree is sure beautiful, isn't it?" the freckled young man was following the red-white haired male's gaze and saw that he was staring at the plum tree developing. the bi-haired male listened with a straight look on his face but it is seen that he is gratified, "yes. you are right, midoriya." his lips curled up into a tiny smile as he looked up at the plum tree. 

the green-haired male smiles, he was relieved that his dual-colored haired friend seemed to be okay. especially with the current situation right now, "you do know the meaning of plum trees in japan and what they usually symbolize, do you?" izuku midoriya had a thoughtful look on his face.