really

eight || lunch interrupted

════════════════════

it does seem like his freckled friend has a stressed look on his face, the heterochromatic male noticed. he knew that the green-haired male suspected something fishy too. is this why he was so jumpy earlier?

perhaps he might be right about that. the number one pro-hero has been feeling someone was following him this whole time? that's a bit worrying.

"midoriya-kun, you seem shaken up. are you okay?" the frog-girl puts her pointer finger to her chin while having a part of her tongue sticking out. the green-haired boy noticeably flinched.

he averted his gaze as he looked down at his hands, "y-yeah, it's just that things have been stressful lately" he scratches his head, "i-i don't know how to say this b-but..." the freckled young man frowns.

his words were half-spoken and were pushed back down once again, "midoriya-kun, do you feel like there is someone sketchy within this restaurant? i am getting a sinister feeling all of the sudden..." asui tsuyu can feel something bad is going to happen.

it does seem like uraraka ochaco can also feel like something is off, "deku, you might be onto something..." she looks around with caution, "it's getting pretty scary and dark all of the sudden..."

okay, at least everyone is aware of the current situation that is going to be into something terrible if they don't do something.

shoto todoroki blinks, still having the infamous 'emotionless look' on his face. his eyes unconsciously shifted to the entrance again, not seeing the black-hooded person anymore. he raises an eyebrow at this as he starts to look around the restaurant and sees the familiar figure settling down in a table near them.

he taps izuku midoriya on the shoulder, who looked at him with the most petrified expression he has ever seen on his face, "t-t-todoroki! what is it?" he was practically sweating at this point. he's not shaking, but he can see how distressed the young midoriya was by how hard he's pressing his nails into his palms.

this is starting to get shady. he could feel the gaze scorching his back or rather, the gaze is more fixated on izuku midoriya, for some reason. 

the heterochromatic male looked over at the strange...person and shifts his gaze to the green-haired male, "midoriya, we should probably get out of here before the citizens get injured. or at least deal with this...person outside of the restaurant, away from the citizens," he whispered, since he doesn't want anyone to hear him except his pro-hero friends. of course, they have contacted the police and their agencies immediately.