[4] Little Bread Roll

#SandwichLove

🥪

I kissed JungKook!

Me!

Yes, I really did!

Me right here, Park Jimin!

I kissed my annoying snack eater friend!

I kissed Jeon Jungkook

And today, the next day, the first thing I do is the damn sandwich without mayonnaise, for the thousandth time.

Tell me if I'm not a perfect fool!

While I make the fucking sandwich I keep going over the scene of both of us in the room nonstop.

I stand on tiptoe to kiss him, his eyes wide in surprise, our lips touching and...

I shake my head several times, trying to kick out these visions.

"Forget that, Jimin! You're gonna end up crazy." I say to myself.

"Are you okay, son?" My mom comes up beside me with my little brother ready to go to school.

"Yes mom, why?" I ask, a little nervous.

"It's time for you to go to school and you're still making sandwiches"

I look at the clock and close my eyes. I'm late for class.

"Shit..." I complain

My mother laughs

"Do you wanna a ride?" She asks me.

I smile with a nod, finishing mine and Jungkook's snacks and putting it in my backpack. My mother picks up the keys and goes out with my brother to the car.

It doesn't take long to get to school. The schoolyard is empty because everyone has already gone to the first class. I say goodbye to my mom, and go straight to the library to wait for the next class. But, when I remember what day it is today, I realize that the first two classes are with the same teacher, so I cannot enter until the two classes are over. So I'm going to spend two classes at the library doing nothing but using computers.

And what do I do? That's right, I use my free time to get on Jungkook's Instagram. Shame on you! I could be studying or whatever, worshiping a good book. Anything but being here drooling over the stupid-gorgeous Jungkook.

Yeah, I really think this about him.

I've already kissed the boy, there's nothing more to discuss.

I like him.

And he's after the girl of the card and she's not me.

I keep reliving what he said at his house, about needing a lot to know if I like him that way. I wonder why he wants to know so much, creating theories and not coming to any conclusions, at least in one which that doesn't fool me, believing that he likes me too.

Jungkook is only interested in my sandwich, not me.

And I kissed him!

My God, I think I'm gonna live in that library.

I check the time and it's almost time for the next class: Geography

A class I have with Jungkook.

"Oh, no, no fucking way I have to bump into him right now."

I go between the shelves and sit there, decided to skip another class. After all, things can't get any worse than that, right? Right.

I lie down with my head in my backpack, looking at the ceiling and thinking. Thinking and thinking about everything, about Jungkook mainly.