❧ making the chinese/japanese version of her songs

❧ you can think of her appearing on going seventeen or just having her own channel/show
[these are captions]

"Annyeonghaseyo~" Rosé's melodious voice quickly made show as she waves her hand rather feverishly at the camera.

"Today, I'm going to record my songs—here's the twist though!"

[ a twist?! ]

She leaned closer to the camera, "I have to record them in Japanese and Chinese!"

[ oh... ]

She sighs as she pulls away from the camera, solemnly pouting, "I'm not very good at Chinese actually. I'm quite confident with Japanese, so I bet Soonyoung oppa won't be that strict with me."

[ soonyoung oppa...? ]

"Oh, right. I should call them with their idol names instead so the viewers won't get confused. Soonyoung oppa is Hoshi oppa, everyone. For those who don't know." She scratched her cheek sheepishly, softly laughing.

"After I do the Japanese version, The8 will be arriving next to help me with the Chinese version. I think it'll be a quick recording with Hoshi oppa—but we're not sure with The8. He could get relentless when he's supposed to. I hope I'll do good." She shows a fighting gesture, smiling brightly at the camera before continuing to walk towards the studio.

"Oh? Chaeyoung-ah~"

[ seventeen's hoshi entering the studio while calling rosé's real name ]

"You're here early. I actually thought I'll get here before you. Were you nearby?" Hoshi sat in a swivel chair, beside Rosé who was busy with reciting her lines. She turns to face him, a bright smile on her face.

"I ate in a restaurant before I went here," Hoshi nods, not surprised by her answer. The younger woman keeps talking about the newly-opened restaurant nearby their building, she's been so adamant on visiting it.

"Oh well, shall we start?" Rosé agreed, standing up and taking her copy before entering the recording room. Hoshi pressed a button, speaking when he saw her warming up.

"Are you ready now, Rosé?"

"I am!"

Hoshi watches as Rosè hits a high note, impressed as his mouth forms into an O. He faces the camera pointing at him, showing a thumbs-up. "Rosé never fails to amaze me,"

[ rosé is so amazing she impresses hoshi ]

When the recording was done, Rosé lowly squeals as she goes out of the recording room. She flashes a peace sign at the camera before hurrying to sit beside him. "Can I listen to the whole song?"

Hoshi relents to her request, playing the song. He lowly whistles along the song, meeting eyes with Rosé then and there when there's a part they're both happy with.

"Good luck with The8," Hoshi chuckled at her nervous gulp. "Don't worry, he won't be necessarily strict." he told her, ruffling her hair as he stands up. "I'm leaving now~"

"Hm!" she hummed, waving a hand towards the guy. "I'll visit the dorm when I can~ Take care, oppa!"

"Okay!" he nodded, waving a hand before closing the door. Rosé faces the camera, sighing.

"Anytime now, Minghao would be here," she said, nervously laughing. "I hope my practice paid off. Jun oppa helped me, but we don't know if Minghao would be satisfied. Wish me luck!"

[ someone enters the studio ]

"Noona," The8—or Minghao, as Rosé usually calls him—announced his arrival, donning a small amused smile when she turned around to face him. "Are you nervous? Soonyoung hyung told me you are. And you're surprisingly fast with the Japanese version."

"Japanese is easier," Rosé pouted, watching the man younger than her by few months occupy the seat Hoshi used to. "Jun oppa helped me practice and he told me I'm quite good at it. I don't know whether he's telling the truth or he just doesn't want me to feel bad."

"We'll see," he laughed, "If we finish early, I'll treat you food. If we stayed here until night, you're going to pay."

She gulped, making him smile. "A-All right," she nodded, taking her copy as she enters the recording room.

[ rosé seems nervous ]

"You ready, noona?" Minghao asked, still keeping his amused smile.

"Drop the beat!"

He snorted, playing the song.

"Noona, do you mind if you repeat this part?" he demostrated the said part. "It sounds kinda off. Can you?"

"Okay!"

Minghao nods along as she repeats a verse, nodding with approvement when she finished. "Good job, noona. You can go out now."

"Let's listen, let's listen!" she chanted, taking a seat beside him. He obliged, looking at Rosé's reactions as they listen. "Do I sound fluent?" she asked him, blinking.

"You sound acceptable."

"Well, that was mean!" she huffed, facing her camera. "Do you hear that? I sound acceptable. I guess that's a huge improvement."

Minghao laughed, standing up. "Come on, noona. We finished early. That means one thing."

She looks at her camera, wide-eyed. "Everyone, Seventeen's The8 is going to treat me! Yoohoo!"

His laugh could be heard as Rosé waves her hand, bidding goodbye. "That's all for today, folks!"

"Pray for me, everyone!"

"I won't eat that many!"

❧ well, what do you think?