Meet Nana [Chapter 1]

It was the same dream over and over again like as if it was real; Smile on her face, though it was a little gloomy and unsure, but she manage to make it happen, a few inches to her I can see a tear freely dripping on her rosy cheeks, then as the sight began to change into a dark scene, clouds overcasting the royal blue sky to a black and white like the vintage movies I use to watch with my stepsister. Then as I glance back to the girl in front of me, her features change into a grin, her bloody hands outstretch as is she was reaching for me. As she moves closer and closer to my cheeks, I held my breath. I want it to stop. I want it to end. Then a knock shot me to reality—to the real Herald Kingsley.

"Hel, are you still up?" Then another knock.

It's still vivid in his head, the horrendous sight of black and white, but the blood was a visible, dark red dripping slowly to the ground. He reach for his clock sitting silently on his desk next his bed, like as if it had nothing to do with the world it shot him a very cold stares.

Another knock.

It was a minute pass midnight. Drained, he manage taking a couple of steps to his door, twisted the knob then standing visible in the dark was his stepsister Quinn, in her oversized pink shirt, her fiery red hair clearly wet, she stood still patiently waiting for Herald to open the door for her then shot a why-so-long look at him.

"Did I bother your sleep?" She whispered tiptoeing to Herald's bed.

"No," He reach for her waist pulling her to him, "How long have you been there?" Herald ask as he yawns. "Did you just got home?"

Without a word she nod as if it was the answer to all the question he asked, but then she know it was just the answer he need. Rolling on his mattress she stretched her arms and legs reaching the headboards to the end.

"Did you enjoy the summer break?" Herald said finally, his voice still ragged as words fill his tongue.

She started with a frown, then it came to her that no matter how she smile with her mother doing hiking, swimming in freezing lake, watching the night sky, staring at the sunset or sunrise or even talking a walk at the beach, it was for nothing, without him, it was nonsense. "I did not." Was all she can say, it was too real for her. Too real to imagine that it was nothing without him.

"Sorry I wasn't there for you. There was a lot to do with just one head." He said apologetically and he was genuine about it. He reach for her hand.

"You prioritize that old hag over me. It was our only escape." Her rage rising. " 'I'm sorry?' that's it? That's your best apology?" She added, her anger breaking her cap.

"I was the only one to fix it. You know that." He said, his voice lower over hers. "I wasn't a matter of want, Quinn." He knows that it was because he was praying for that moment—a moment just the two of them, away from the world of judgment, a world that they only exist, not as brother and sister but as lovers. It was their once in a lifetime chance of leaving the place they despise their whole life where they are the only ones that matter. It was his wish. His summer to be forgotten.

Her head was at breaking point. She was enraged, but she knows she need to stop in one point or another. She might be angry but she will never hate him. His hazy brown eyes that twinkles the moment she had a chance to look at it, his greasy black hair that seduce as he flick it. She only wanted his time and his affection that she was looking, wasted for someone that laying in the cold hard bed, eyes shut close as if waiting for her death.

"I'm so sorry." He said again. Then kissed her lips. It made her calm now, like a kiss from a prince in fairy tales, it made her breath steady now.

"I don't want any of your apologies." Her voice still hard as steel. "I want your time, your affection. You." Softly pushing his chest to the bed, it was hot from anger. It made him melt, "I don't want to hear it again. Any of it. Praise me like a goddess." She said with seducing taint in her voice.

"You're the goddess of my life, Quinn. Always." Herald agreed with no restrain. Then let her hand slip in her favorite places as she passionately kiss his neck to his ear. Somehow with the touch of her lips on his skin made him shiver, his spine resisting the urge to comply to the desperate need for skin, it sent tingling sensation to his bottom.

"Don't worry. I made sure mom won't wake up till next century. I can make loud noises however I want." She reassured him, with a lick to his collarbone that still make him tremble in such ecstasy. It doesn't matter now, he want her for so long, but he can't do anything. He was as hungry as she and he knows it.

They loved each other since they first met, like love at first sight, their meeting at the porch might be fated or destined but it doesn't matter. It was long before the confession was told, but it was worth their time. They both know love wasn't force with each other, they cherished each moment and neglect how hard it was to hide the emotion they kept for twelve years—the delicate kiss in the closet or the innocent smiles in the living room that somehow both gave a wonderful expression on their faces, the cuddles in his room, and the escapades out to the woods to have silent sex in their tree house. They both enjoyed every second that pass.

"I love you Hel," she quivered as she said, her cheeks as red as cherries, "Do it deeper. I'm getting there." Her eyes watery. She's cute, but she's cuter when she's struggling on him. She reach for his crotch then touch his manliness as if she was teasing him to move faster. Impatient for her climax she touch his sweaty chest. The sense of his tan chest made her turn on even more. "I want it outside." She drift her hands on his chest to his stomach as she felt the sensation that made her inside tremble like she's bursting out.

Moving faster now, close to his peak, pulled it to her pale wet curved breasts then with a moan he let out his white sticky fluids. As both satisfaction was achieved, he let out a contented moan then dropped dead beside her, both exhausted and fulfilled with gratification. Planting a kiss on Quinn's forehead, they both decided to called it a night, as crickets congratulated them on their orchestral .

"I love you too Quinn." He finally said as his voice faded to the silence.

As he drift to his sleep, his phone swept him out his thoughts that made him grab the phone on his desk. Swiped it then a gentle voice reached his head. "It's Nana. Hel are you there?" That made him leap off Quinn's silent yawns. But he never think to say a word.