Meet Nana [Chapter 4]

"I can't believe it." Quinn's said to Herald as she decided to wear a black off shoulder and black skirt with choker that Herald insisted she should add to her outfit. "She even had a fight with her father persistent to bug him for days to transfer here."

She appeared out from the closet, her freckles glittering in the light and fixing her fiery heir into a ponytail which shunned Herald's wicked thoughts about Nana's gallery rage that it might because to make a scene so her father would agree to her transfer.

Her features never changed a single bit, she was beautiful as yesterday and the day goes by, she was becoming a lot like her mother. Intimidating. A head turner.

"How do I look?" She asked a little embarrassed that her bellybutton was like actors walking unashamedly on the red carpet. Herald reached for the back of her hair, unpinning and spreading her detached ponytail. making it flow gracefully on her neck and shoulders.

 It was never arguable, she's always beautiful whatever she ware. She will wear this silly outfits and she would be like a star to the men around her, like gorgon, her gaze petrifies those who tries to look upon her deceitful eyes.

"Astonishingly amazing." Herald replied absently, his eyes hovered bottom to top. Her waist reminded him of how petite she really was. And memories bugged him, recollecting moments of their freshman year, where in a span of a month three freshmen and couple of seniors had already tried to ask her out. One time on a bar a guy tried to hit on her, now have a broken arm, didn't felt the pain till morning.

"I know, that's why you're heads over hills over me." She said, confidence in her voice. "Kiss me." She raised herself to reach for his lips.

"You're much more beautiful when you're naked." He whispered as he bent down to press his lips on her. Digging his tongue into her mouth syncing with hers, his arms now constricted on her waist. "You're so small."

"Let's not go to the party." She stared up at him while playing with his long fingers. "Let's stay."

She finished her words when of a sound of screeching tires of a car outside of their drive way came, he knew it was Rein for how much he's aggressive with his driving, like a drunk driver.

"Looks like we can't say no now." Herald said under a sinful kiss on Quinn's lips, moving violently.

"Hey, you coming down or what?" Rein called.

"Shut up you kill joy!" Quinn shouted to her aggravation that rose from her cheeks.

"Me, kill joy?" He replied, his voice rising. "Do I look like Monday to you?"

"What a bummer."

She sat unsatisfied on the passenger seat leaning her head on the side watching every streetlight they dashed pass, soundlessly. Trying to think through how they will get through their relationship now that Nana was staying in town. She watches how Herald drive the car the exact opposite from how Rein's drunkard driving, compared to her stepbrother effortless maneuvers. Rein found her gaze that she fixed her focus out the window again averting her eyes away afraid she might punch his overly cheerful face and throw him out the front seat window, from her rushing irritation.

Relax yourself, she thought to herself. Then diverted her thought on her cousin. Nana was the only person that knows about her real relationship with his stepbrother, catching them right on the act as they both examine bodies in their curious days, in their tree house. It was midnight that Quinn and Herald decided to escaped from slight gab on an open window in their uncle's house on a very stiff thanksgiving day.

"We're here." Rein said over his shoulder. "Careful on you way out your highness."

"Say another thing Rein and I will sew that lips shut." She said to Rein viciously.