Chapter 9: Antonio

Anna's POV

"Why the sudden change Antonio" I asked taking a sip of my wine.

I didn't trust him at all. I couldn't believe it was just that easy to make him switch sides, he loved that gang a lot. Was he pretending just to take us down.

"I don't feel appreciated with the dark shadows. Black lion offered me more power something I'll never have with the dark shadows" he answered.

Well I could believe that, Antonio always wanted to be the top dog, the one on top of every gang.

"And he wasn't kidding, Antonio if you join you'll be all powerful" I explained.

"But my parents are the most powerful aren't they" he mocked.

I stood up then walked to him and took a sit on his lap then stared at him with a smile.

"Not any more, baby Trinity is more powerful than you think and if you join us we'll make it raise to greater heights" I said. He smiled.

"We'll the I'm convinced" he stated. I leaned in closer.

"I'll tell the black Lion" I informed brushing my lips on his.

"Well you did say you were busy so I'll leave you alone so you can go to work" he said then pulled away.

I got off his lap, he stood up then smiled at me, I also stood up.

"I'll call you" I informed staring at him.

I still loved him, even after he chose that bitch over me. Even if I tried hating him, he still had a strong effect on me.

"No just text Me, I don't want anyone to suspect what's happening specially Isabel" he ordered.

"Alright, I just have one question for you Antonio. If you are switching sides does that mean you'll be going against your gang" I asked running my hand on his chest.

"No, dark shadows will always be my first home we don't have to be enemies I'm not joining the rival gang am I now. We can all co exist" he explained. He was so naïve if he thought we could co exist with his gang.

"But what if they oppose your decision" I asked. He grabbed my hand.

"Then nothing, they can't change my mind. I want more for myself not just a hand me down from my father. We'll still be a family with the dark shadows but we can't be together forever we all need to separate and it better we start now" he explained.

"What about Isabel" I pressed. He squeezed my hand.

"In life we have to make painful sacrifices to reach our dreams, if Isabel loves me then she'll accept and support my decision" he stated.

"OK Antonio, I'll text you what we discuss with black lion" I said. He smiled then nodded and walked away.

I waited for a bit till I was sure he was gone then picked up my phone. I had a lot of missed calls, I was late for the shoot.

'Black lion can wait, I have to go'

I thought then rushed out of my house to my car. I rushed down to the modeling agency and found my manager angry.

I quickly started getting ready, my make up crew was applying my make up and doing my hair.

"You're late" he scolded.

"I know you don't have to remind me" I replied.

"Anna you can't continue making everyone wait" he stated.