Chapter 10: camp Trip

Isabella's POV

I was stuck in thought when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked behind me, a fist went flying, hitting my nose making me fall off the swing landing on the ground on my butt. Making me wince in pain. I looked at the person who so wanted to distribute me and my eyes widen in fear when I saw Marco and two other guys with him.

I tried to stand up but stranger number one kicked me where that bitch from gym kicked me. My heart beat increased looking around to see if someone will help me but the park was empty.

"What are you looking for or should I say whom?" Marco asked with a grin and then stranger number two fake gasped.

"Are you waiting for Prince charming to save you?" He asked pouting then started laughing.

I tried crawling away while they were talking but to my luck stranger number one picked me up and held my wrists up.

"How I've missed this." Marco said and punched my stomach "You thought you could escape me just because the so called bad boy helped you huh?" He punched my eye.

"P-p-pl-pl-ea-se." I sobbed and my head dropped making me look at the ground which made them laugh.

"Will you do what I tell you?" He asked putting his dirty hand under my chin making me look at his eyes. "Will you do what I tell you?" He asked again this time more demanding and I nodded.

"Yes-yes I will." I tried my best not let more tears run down my face but that made me want to cry more.

"Good. Listen tomorrow when you see that dick at school I want you to tell him to fuck off. OK -" he started stroking my cheek the way Antonio did but that time I felt like slapping Marco for doing it. "You are my punching bag and I don't want him interrupting my system. " He punched my face.

I started struggling to catch my breath but when I regained it I was thrown to the ground and beat up by the strangers.

"If you don't do it I will triple your punishment. OK Bella? And while am at it I will beat him up for what he did to Peter. You wouldn't want your little friends to surfer right?" Marco asked with a mocking grin and left with his friends leaving me on the ground.

I tried to move but I just fell back down. I felt pain on my side and when I touched it I winced in pain. My side was badly bruised.
___
'Well, well, well look who grew wings and flew away. Do you think you are invisible just because you managed to get Antonio's attention?" Stacey said as she circled me.

"No Stacey I had told him all that Marco had said but-"

"He didn't believe you, do you seriously want me to believe that. I know you never said anything to him."

"I swear I did-"

"Then why did he kiss you!?" She whisper shouted.

"He said likes me." I said a little dreamy which made her frown.

"Likes you?" She asked then began to laugh "So- my-wow. Listen Isabel no one in this entire world can like you. Its impossible. No guy can chose you over me, you are unlikeable."

"No you are wrong he likes me." I said more to myself than her.

"Sorry to disappoint but he doesn't he is clearly using you. I mean who in their normal senses can ever like you? Am sure not even your parents love you." She sneered as tears began to fall from my eyes. "Now I wonder how Marco will react when I tell him about this."