21 ✰

NARRATOR
📍Forthwith University
7:30, Family Day 1

—— ☾ ——

Days Later....

—— ☽  ——

Today is the arrival of each student's family. As the sun shines bright above the luscious green leaves of forthwith Headmistress Denise was getting the boarder ready for their expected visitors.

"Everything all set Wane?" She looked over to her side where Wane was standing.

"Yep, ballons check welcome banners check and most importantly the students check"Wane said watching the students take their places.

"Good.. Oh how about those welcome packs inside their cabins?"

"Alice took care of it don't worry Headmistress everything is going according to plan" Wane smiled.

While waiting for their family the students were getting ready. After months of not seeing them physically and only getting monthly notes from them they were excited to see them again.

"Ugh why do i have to wear this sweater my mom gave?" Soobin pouted.

"Because she said so?" Hyunjin raised his brow.

"It looks like something my grandma will wear"

"Come on it doesn't look that bad.. wear it and we'll not judge right Yeonjun?" Hyunjin looked beside him.

"Yeah we'll not laugh at you even it looks like a disney princess dress"

"Fine" Soobin went behind the door to change.

After changing to the blue fuzzy sweater with laces around its holes Soobin faced his roommates. The two looked at the sweater in disgust as Hyunjin bursted out laughing.

"Please... I'm.. so.. sorry.. but.. that.. is.. like.. my grandma's... sweater from ancient times" Hyunjin said while bursting laughter.

"It looks... umm.. unique" Yeonjun tried to make Soobin feel better.

"Yeah if you want to go to a bingo game with oldies" Hyunjin snorted.

"Wait i have an idea.." Yeonjun stood up and ripped the laces off the sweater.

"There so much better..." He dusted off his hands.

"You sure i don't like a tall giant with blue fur around me.. making me look like a tall blue bird with a bunny face?" Soobin asked.

"Now you mentioned it.. I can't remove the vision from my eyes" Hyunjin continued laughing.

"Maybe we can rip the fur off?" Yeonjun scratched his head.

"If you rip the fur the whole sweater will collapse" Soobin said.

"How about just wear this so Hyunjin could stop laughing before he burst his guts out" Yeonjun handed also a blue sweater but normal looking this time. No fur or huge fancy laces on it, just plain royal blue sweater.