teach me (smut)

Title: Teach Me

Pairing: Kurapika (Hunter x Hunter)/Reader

Genre: Smut

Warning: Overstimulation, Teasing, Bondage, Hickies

Summary: Kurapika and Y/N started out having a junior-senior relationship, until one day, Kurapika caught wind of what she's trying to do to him.

Chosen prompts: 15, 32, 62 (chosen by my sister)
"Did you say... Handcuffs?"
"Teasing will get you spanked"
"You look the best when you're riding me like this"

Playlist: Karencitta - Fckaroun

-

Don't get it wrong. Kurapika is not a dumbass, he's way too far from that. But he is oblivious as shit on things like this. Since you went on your job, you've been attracted to that mafia boss. Or he just makes it seem like that, yet he's such a cunning bastard. He is very charismatic, you don't even know how, but he is.

You've been implying all this fucking time that you like him. - Yet, he doesn't seem to give a single shit on all your actions. You feel defeated by his responses. For him, it seems like you're just his employee. The secretary that - Well, you technically are, but for you, he means way more than that.

You've always been bullied by your friends, specifically by your best friend, Ellie because you're still a virgin. You always say to them that it's not that bad to be a virgin at eighteen. But now that bullying is getting into your nerves because at this point, you really felt ashamed that you're still a virgin! The opportunity is right there and you haven't seized it for yourself

All the missed opportunities of fucking or befriending him have been making you not able to sleep for months already, you decided it would be a delightful idea to call the love expert herself. Your best friend. Ellie. "(Y/N) it has been a while since you called me, huh? Still a virgin?" She asked you as she laughed.

"Yeah... sadly, but... I just want to tell you that I like my boss." Even if your friend is like that to you, she always stays by your side. That is what you love about her. She isn't someone that would judge you for anything. She'd accept it and give you advice. She sees the good in everyone and it's pretty impressive.

"I heard you got in the Nostrade family huh? You always liked older men... Don't tell me you've been contemplating to smash Light the hag!" She laughed at you. What?! Ew! - You thought to yourself as you make a face of disgust.

"Nope... Come on, I have a bit of taste!" You protested at her. If you're going to do some gold-digging, it better be someone that is a tad bit closer to your age.

"Then, who?" She asked you. She isn't particularly updated with who's in the Nostrade family.

"Our new boss, Kurapika..." You said in a low voice since Melody and Basho were literally in front of you. You don't want either of them catching you saying that you like Kurapika.

"Oh my God, don't tell me you like twinks now! I can't believe you're the same woman" She yelled in the other line. She laughed even louder.

"The man literally became a mafia boss less than a month after he got his job in the Nostrade family." You told her. You were really moved by him. You don't know why. In the years you've been working in the Mafia, you've never seen such fast assumption of power

"Damn, that's amazing. Anyway, why did you call me?" She asked you. Out of the two of you, you were the one who's good at getting in relationships.

"I called you because I need some type of encouragement." You replied to her half-jokingly, half-seriously.

"So you wanna get his dick?" She asked you, in a very smug way as she laughed behind the other line.